24/17/0 Mauler Force Reg

spinepoker

Only 37 now and just did a respec from Darkness.

Hoping I am not wasting my time with this spec. Looking at 50% armor,

30% Force Reg at all times with another 50% with Duplicity

coming out of stealth, Plus darkswell (blackout),Spike use out of

Stealth, and Induction for all my backstabbing needs.

Eye of the storm / Force pull / Blood of the Sith

Disjunction / Dark Ward / Premonition / Shroud of Darkness

Lightning Recovery / Electric execution / Thrashing Blades

Lightning Reflexes / Charge Mastery

Fade / Induction / Darkswell / Obfuscation / Avoidance

Insulation / Duplicity

Edited by spinepoker
Update talent tree

Yeah I've had some problems with Maul before.. Behind someone smashing buttons trying to get it to work (sometimes buggy)

Long time rogue fan .. All the way back to EQ1

Thanks for the warning..

We really arent the rogue class. Deception is a shaman with backstab(votaic is almost the exact same ability as the old stormstrike for example). I dont even know why they gave us stealth to be honest. ITs only real use is to increase force regen. Stealth is extremly easy to see through in this game. And maul should only be used on proc. Spike is barely worth using if you arent darkness where you can use it out of stealth. We are the melee/force hybrid. Shock, discharge, voltaic slash are shaman abilities. Maul, force shroud, and stealth are the rogue stuff. Bioware really messed up naming us assassins. Maul should never be the main focus of you build. Its literally an ability on a 10 sec cooldown, because its way too inefficiant to use outside of a proc.

If you want to play a rogue, the agent opertive is the way to go. Right now they can kill you in 3 global cooldowns, but they are hitting em with a nerf, so itll prob take 4 now:) Though if they fail to kill you, they usually fall over and die.

Assassins need to be played with a different mentality in order to do well. Like I said they are more a shaman hybrid. Deception is shaman rogue, darkness is pally/shaman, and madness is some crazy hodgpodge of shadow priest/shaman. Its what makes the class so great IMO, but it requires you to understand and use all those abilities we have. ANd the only class that has more I think is the op.