Where are the black hole pieces?

So, today, I've done Directive 7 and The False Emperor. The drops where 4 implants, 2 earpieces, 1 bracers, and 4-5 21-22 enhancements. Where are the rest of the pieces, along with the crafting material. :rak_02: Not to mention that there wasn't a single cunning drop as I was the only agent in both.

Hard mode through groupfinder... black hole does drop but it's only implants or bracers.BH: 1 bracers, 2 implants 1 offhand from boarding party HM just now. No chestpieces, head or any other.

Just did HM FE and HM BT. We got Black Hole Bulwark Leggings, among other things. So yes, real BH pieces drop.

It's very arbitrary. The first one I ran after 2.0, every single boss dropped Black Hole armor and I thought things were looking up, I then ran another and every drop was a Campaign relic. I've been getting a good mix though all up.

I've noticed some oddities as well. Prior to 2.0, you could count on a certain piece dropping from each FP, for example Lost Island would always drop a Columi Mainhand and Rakata chest piece off the final boss. However I ran it this week and the final boss dropped a Black Hole implant.......that's it. Sure there was a mount with it but there does not appear to be any consistency with the loot tables any longer. I was hoping to grind certain flashpoints to pick up specific pieces but it looks like that is not the case. Oh well, I'll be queuing for random for a bit longer than I normally would have but after I'm maxed out on 61 gear, there really is no reason for me to run those any longer.