Most Mobile Healer?

seabromd

Do you mean for pvp or pve?

Operative/scoundrel is great for pvp.

For pve i would go for sorc because they have a AoE-HoT which means they can move easier after they put that down.

Also bubble is a instant cast that prevents a decent amount of dmg and can have a very short CD if you use 2 pvp set bonus.

I like my Sorc's bubble, knockback, sprint, etc.

I think you just answered your own question, mate ;) Go with what you enjoy playing and makes playing a support role more interesting. At the end of the day, you're the one who cares the most about the class you're spending your time leveling and gearing.

Edited by inknform

I don't know about best, but I'll give you pretty good.

A lot of the problem with healing is not whether you can heal on the run, but whether you can run when you get jumped.

With that in mind, I absoluteyl love my 21/17/1 PVP healer build. I essentially drop kinetic collapse shock bubbles on everyone, along with HoTs and the occasional channeled heal when I get a breather. I am the biggest pain the *** in the world to kill, because of the new Refuge root-break, because my bubbles stun when broken, and because I pack a range of cybertech grenades, plus my own stun.

The best mobile healer is one who is alive, one who is healing, and one who can move in the face of opposition. With shockwave-root, bubble-shock, stun, forcelift, force speed, plus HoTs and channels, I would make a bet that this is one of the harder-to-kill specs.

Your mileage may vary.

Edited by HunaHelsdottir
typo