Mandalore?

PatrykJesionek

What will happen to MANDALORE ? I have bad feelings since Shae Vizla is going to be subscriber-reward type of companion. If she is still Mandalore during this time... then what about mandalorians.... not important till the end of the game ? If Bounty Hunter will not get option to replace her... I will be MAD.

There are FOUR classes that are not lightaber users with cute powers... trooper, smuggler, agent... those could become mando just as bounty hunter can be... just to make Mandalore title less unique. If everyone will become "EMPEROR?" this will be silly... commander is even better for me.

This game should be divided long time ago... one type of similar quests for "force users" and one for "blaster users".

Let me kick Valkorion out of my ***

Edited by PatrykJesionek

This game should be divided long time ago... one type of similar quests for "force users" and one for "blaster users".

I'm all for reintroducing some non-Force-related storylines and storyarcs. My Trooper did Makeb and my Bounty Hunter only comes out for Bounty Week - everything else was done by my Inquisitor.

As for Mandalore becoming a traveling companion... at this point I almost want to say "why not?" - our current position has us squaring off with some powerful enemies, and they'd be a good challenge for a Mandalorian of stature.

I doubt we'll be taking up the title of Mandalore, though. My BH turned down Mandalorian membership, and (given the choice) none of my other characters would take up the title of Mandalore.

Well, FWIW, The Exile has the then Mandalore as a companion in KOTOR 2, so it's not unprecedented in the KOTORverse for someone to have a Mandalore as a companion. It's possible she will remain Mandalore in title, or (my guess) there'll be some indication of a fracture among the Mandalorians, with Shae deciding to go along with you because she respects you as a warrior. Not that I expect the recruitment itself to be elaborate, but the (brief) story of it.

What will happen to MANDALORE ? I have bad feelings since Shae Vizla is going to be subscriber-reward type of companion. If she is still Mandalore during this time... then what about mandalorians.... not important till the end of the game ? If Bounty Hunter will not get option to replace her... I will be MAD.

There are FOUR classes that are not lightaber users with cute powers... trooper, smuggler, agent... those could become mando just as bounty hunter can be... just to make Mandalore title less unique. If everyone will become "EMPEROR?" this will be silly... commander is even better for me.

No other class besides the bounty hunter could be Mandalore. Mandalore is chosen among the mandalorian ranks and champions

Edited by cool-dude

Shae will most likely still be Mandalore. She'll just go into battle with you personally if you so desire. Just like Skadge, who still is the leader of his gang after recruitment but will tag along anyways. Or Qyzen, who is still in charge of his war stalkers but can be your companion as well. Or Jorgan, who is still commander of Havoc squad but is willing to go on adventures with you (at least untill Havoc squad dies and he can be a companion full-time).

I honestly got the feeling from the Mandalorian Chapter that (Spoilers for politeness):

Her grip on the post is rather tenuous. She basically was the last one standing and took up the job. The heavy losses to machines at the factory did not shore up her position. They were viewed as deaths without honor or glory and entire Clans get or got dropped from the looks of it. Mandos do not like that, it's a morale killer for them, so it's likely that coupled with their being ground down means a new leader.

On my Mando BH, it's even pointed out that her predecessor's death to Skytroopers was well, embarrassing. If you went Dark Side, more of them died and I got a letter all but saying they were going to replace/depose her. (I went DS because I think she's a bad choice for their leader, just my opinion, she is too much of a loner, the old Mandalore struck me as someone who was more in touch with his people). Mandos are really clan/family oriented and she just doesn't have that. Not really a flaw, just her nature, but that isn't what they need at the moment. Either way people chose I suspect she'll be the Mando Formerly known as Mandalore. My opinion, but still.