Class Quest missing since 4.0

Toccss

Updated main post

The thing is due to the nature of the issue i can't imagine a simple maintenance day fixing it.

Im hoping that its somehow related to whatever it is they are doing to stop us playing KOTFE. Hopefully when they "flick the switch" tommorow it will give us back our class quests.

I have no tech knowledge but this is what im hoping.

I have just been going around doing the planet story arcs to lvl him up but its annoying to know im gonna have to go back and do the planets again with the class quests.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got fed up of waiting, it was my only character I had so I deleted his level 38th-ness and restarted :eek:

At least I can now play again, feel like I've wasted a months sub but at least I should catch up again.

I wouldn't care, but due to having a family I can only play the odd hour here and there a week so to be sat there wondering what to do was pointless.

===Updated 26/10/2015===

1. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has just had a response and its been fixed!

Greetings Toccs,

My name is Liam from Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service and i have reviewed your in-game ticket concerning your class mission disappearing.

Firstly, i would like to apologize for the delay in responding to your case. We have received a large influx of tickets recently and i can assure you that we are working to respond to all of these as quickly as possible. As a good will gesture for the delay in getting back to you I've added some extra Cartel Coins to your balance. (100 Coins)

Please find that when you next log into Star Wars: The old Republic with your character Toccs, they have been re-granted the missing class mission Ambush!. The mission steps have been reset and i can appreciate that this may be inconvenient given the progress you have made, however this was an unavoidable side effect of the mission disappearing. Following the mission steps now should let you continue your adventures normally.

If you continue to experience active class missions disappearing or older class missions reappearing, let us know as soon as possible and please refrain from attempting to progress any while we investigate.

Thank you again for reporting this incident and also for your patience while i reviewed your ticket. Should you require assistance with any other issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Liam

Looks like everyone will have to log tickets individually to get this fixed.

===Updated 26/10/2015===

1. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has just had a response and its been fixed!

Looks like everyone will have to log tickets individually to get this fixed.

Happy for you, now if only I could get my ticket answered the same way... 5 days and counting, still no reply, still without a class quest, still stuck on chapter 2, I bet Admiral Monk is already tired of waiting for me...

Happy for you, now if only I could get my ticket answered the same way... 5 days and counting, still no reply, still without a class quest, still stuck on chapter 2, I bet Admiral Monk is already tired of waiting for me...

Same here, Admiral Monk must have died of waiting for me too

So I'm still missing my class quest for my Sith Warrior. I just filed a ticket, and I'm guessing it won't be responded to for a few days...

The team is looking into this issue!

What is your Character and Server? Which Mission are you supposed to have, but don't? Alternatively, what was the last Class Arc Mission you completed?

Thanks!

What is your Character and Server? Which Mission are you supposed to have, but don't? Alternatively, what was the last Class Arc Mission you completed?

Thanks!

i also dont have my quest restored.

Character name: Aznaag

Server: The Red Eclipse

Ticket #: 20982979

Opened 10/21/2015

i was on that part chapter 2 where i need to go kill admiral monk in quesh i think the name is "Ambush"

Edited by pechosa

Thanks!

Character: Gnels

Server: The Harbinger

Ticket #: 21042431

Opened 10/23/2015

I was just finishing Quesh I think and had to go to ship for holo terminal and got nothing.

Thanks!

Character: Kanabo

Server: The Harbinger

Ticket #: 20967364

Opened 10/20/2015

I was just about to start the quesh class mission

Thanks!

Character: Kyylo'ren

Server: Jedi Covenant

Mission: Just did the final class mission on Quesh and was to return to my holo terminal and use it. Can't remember the mission name, but that was my objective.

Thanks!

Character: Gromal

Server: Shadowlands

Mission: The one where you kill the huts on quesh for the quesh venom.

Thanks!

Character Name: Deltap

Server: Jedi Covenant

Mission: Go to planet Quesh

I can see the mission in my ship but I'm unable to accept it because I'm too high of a level now.

Thanks!

Ticket: 21129812

Name Character: Tuulentytar

Class: Sith Warrior

Server: The Shadowlands

Quest i can't complete: "Ambush!" on Quesh (Kill Admiral Monk)

Edited by Vesuvius_Vesania

Thanks!

Ticket #: 21146816

Character: Omaged

Server: The Shadowlands

Class: Consular

Hi, I don't quite have a missing mission, but my missions are kind of messed up because my companion Zenith is not in my companions list. He appeared on Balmorra as a guest and gained affection as a guest, but after completing Balmorra he completely disappears. Which means the previous mission broke. I am on the mission "Attis Station" now, which is the mission right after completing Balmorra in Chapter 2.

Edited by Exastiken

Thanks!

Character: Vettae'us

Server: Jung Ma

Mission: Ambush