<Condemned> 16m NM Karagga's Palace Cleared

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job guys well deserved, and well earned. Overall good instance on Nightmare MUCH better then EV Nightmare. Somewhat looking forward to the next raid and hopefully some of these bugs like loot get fixed soon.

By clearing it in 1 evening? Get reall.

Tough compared to the "fixed" Soa NM.

It certainly isn't like a Hammerknell or something where it took nearly 2 months to clear, although they also didn't gate the content in such a way where that would even be feasible (nothing you get from Nightmare modes are needed for continuing to clear Nightmare modes).

Tough compared to the "fixed" Soa NM.

It certainly isn't like a Hammerknell or something where it took nearly 2 months to clear, although they also didn't gate the content in such a way where that would even be feasible (nothing you get from Nightmare modes are needed for continuing to clear Nightmare modes).

The thing is, next content will come around march.. u need to wait a long time again for bosses that have as main mechanic.. enrage.

I hoped this game had some good pve engame since im a pve fanboi, unfortunally not :(

The thing is, next content will come around march.. u need to wait a long time again for bosses that have as main mechanic.. enrage.

I hoped this game had some good pve engame since im a pve fanboi, unfortunally not :(

I think they'll get it right, just takes time for the tuning.

Look at Rift, their first two raids were clearable in a day, the third raid took nearly 2 months before a guild finally cleared it.

I think they'll get it right, just takes time for the tuning.

Look at Rift, their first two raids were clearable in a day, the third raid took nearly 2 months before a guild finally cleared it.

Only thing i see is.. 300 million pounded into this game, 15 euro's a month and no decent game. Clearing goes easy and there are not even combatlogs yet to figur out what is happening in a fight. No sorry they should have done this already, already cancelled my sub shame tho the beginning was really promising.

Rather spend less money on monthly payment for WoW wich has an actual system, and yes WoW has been steady for years, but come on.. even ragnaros had more mechanics than these dudes, and this is 2012.

Grats and all that, but why are all of you congratulating yourselves?

Guildmate #1: We're all winners!

Guildmate #2: Congratulations, Guildmate #1!

Guildmate #3: Congratulations, Guildmate #4!

Guildmate #4: Congratulations, Guildmate #2!

Guildmate #5: Congratulations, Guildmate #6!

Guildmate #6: Congratulations, Guildmate #5!

Guildmate #7: Congratulations, Guildmate #3!

Probably the same reason your sig boasts about a WF kill.

I just got done with a night of being with the prom queen!

Gratz, and gj Bioware for stucking us behind a door after getting WF on Jarg and Scorno.

I hope we can get a tier without retarded bug next time, in the mean time well done Condemned and see you next tier ! :D

PS: inb4, yes I'm a little mad, but my gratz is still sincere tho :p.

Edited by Padmay

Grats guys., disappointed that karagga's palace didnt put up more of a fight but oh well (technically it's still on the same tier as the Eternity Vault, but I thought it would be tougher).

Which would you say was the hardest boss? Karagga himself?

Last time we tried posting in there (multiple times) it didnt accept our post, whats the deal with that thread?

Edited by Jurugar

Grats guys., disappointed that karagga's palace didnt put up more of a fight but oh well (technically it's still on the same tier as the Eternity Vault, but I thought it would be tougher).

Which would you say was the hardest boss? Karagga himself?

Last time we tried posting in there (multiple times) it didnt accept our post, whats the deal with that thread?

I would say it is harder than EV, especially with SOA right now.

Karagga may be the hardest, but the bounty hunters were a challenge too.