Community Round-Up: May 20th, 2013

FIRST :p

But in all serious-ness it would be nice to get something better than "Oh we worded it wrong" response from EAware on why subs are get downgraded in areas that should be free. :confused:

Edited by Eillack

I know the response wasn't the U-turn we probably all wanted, but I feel that we should acknowledge that BW did at least respond, which was far, far more than many other studios I can think of. Hopefully, 2.2 will be free and offer some more, substantial, features. Edited by MasterBrown

I know the response wasn't the U-turn we probably all wanted, but I feel that we should acknowledge that BW did at least respond, which was far, far more than many other studios I can think of. Hopefully, 2.2 will be free and offer some more, substantial features.

Yes. Its a nice change by the Community to make post like that, and even add the threads to the community round up. I hope this trend continues moving forward. I very much dislike gaming companies that release content and basically shrug there shoulders when there is a community backlash, after all, we are the ones that play the game, and pay BW's many bills and employees. ;)

BW isn't always going to get it right first go, and there is always reason why decisions get made the way they do. I hated 2.1 when it first came out, but after reading Eric post, I changed my mind. Still think charging CC coins for basic hair styles is a bit of a rip of for Subs, but, now thanks to Eric, I understand their decision making progress and have come to accept it.

Keep it up Community Team.

Yes. Its a nice change by the Community to make post like that, and even add the threads to the community round up. I hope this trend continues moving forward. I very much dislike gaming companies that release content and basically shrug there shoulders when there is a community backlash, after all, we are the ones that play the game, and pay BW's many bills and employees. ;)

BW isn't always going to get it right first go, and there is always reason why decisions get made the way they do. I hated 2.1 when it first came out, but after reading Eric post, I changed my mind. Still think charging CC coins for basic hair styles is a bit of a rip of for Subs, but, now thanks to Eric, I understand their decision making progress and have come to accept it.

Keep it up Community Team.

Agreed. 100%. The current community team is amazing. Eric, Courtney, Amber, you guys are doing a great job, and the community definatley appreciates it.

Hello!

Please use this thread to discuss the Community Round-Up as well as nominate any threads, events, or discussions about SWTOR for next week's blog.

You can also PM me any threads you would like to see in our next blog as well! :jawa_tongue:

Thanks!

Please check out this thread 'Why are Armor Designs removed from the game?' A lot of people are wondering why bioware hasn't responded to it yet