Healer LF Guild

Kaysi

Hello all,

I have 6 level 50 healers: 3 Republic and 3 Empire. I'm looking for a friendly casual guild to apply with where I can work my way into an Ops Team. I'll play which ever healer that the guild needs. I don't have a preference for a specific faction, but my Ops times availability is currently limited to Thursday- Saturday evenings EST.

Thank you very much for your time and information.

Hi!

Ohana is recruiting healers for operations. We'd be happy to teach you the fights if necessary, and to help gear you. We raid three days a week, you'd be welcome to sign up for any or all of them. We're pretty laid back, we like to have fun playing, raiding shouldn't be another job. This is our website. If you have any questions, please PM me here or message me at my in-game character S'now.

Hello,

Consider Alpha Strike Force for a guild - we have been active since the game launched while our team all together has been around since 1998. We run ops (almost) in a daily basis. We have very little requirements other some common sense stuff that are part of our Code of Conduct.

Check out the Torwars.com guild spotlight for more information or visit alphastrikeforce.net.

My ingame name is Elrike so pst me when online.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Elrike

If you are still looking feel free to check us out. We'd love to get another healer! We are a casual PvE guild with a pretty solid core group. If you have any questions feel free to check out our website below or send me a tell in game. My alts are Chinpokomon and Sarn. Thanks!