If you could swap out one companion for any other , who would it be?

DarthRamette

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd trade Quinn for Corso in a heartbeat. I think Quinn is probably the dullest companion I've run into thus far. I even like Broonmark better!

That being said Broonmark for Blizz. I fell in love with the little guy when he first pick-pocketed my hubby's BH's blaster. :jawa_angel:

Edited by natashina

Operative:

Since I'm a healer I don't need Dr Loken - I'll swap him for Blizz.

Also I don't really like Vector - I'll swap him for any force using companion.

Smuggler:

Corso gets on my nerves, I don't know why. Give me Kaliyo.

That's about it.

Just let me get rid off Quinn... I don't ask for another companion, I just don't want him on my ship, in my crew. He makes me sick. And if I could reprogram the gutless ship robot into something more HK-47ish, I would be extremely happy :D

People don't like those two? Qyzen was the only thing I liked out of leveling a Jedi Consular for 15 levels. Well, apart from throwing rocks. I don't even have Skadge yet and I would already be willing to trade him for either one of the two you mentioned. Heck, I'd even throw in my ship droid. I'll just have to get my hot meals and foot massages elsewhere...

I personally loved Quinn and Qyzen immensely. Had a friend, though, who endlessly complained about "my dang lizard". Which in ventrilo sounds particularly funny, mind you. And don't get me started about Quinn. He's like a nut you feel you just have to crack. Absolutely love flirting with him. Not sure how long he'd last on my BH's ship, once Torian got ahold of him, mind you. Probably have to settle for the lizard.

I don't even have him yet for my bounty hunter...but I want Bizz for every class that I roll.

Jawa for Empire, Ewok for Republic.

:D

Yes, further the claim that Bioware favors the Empire by giving the Republic stupid little ewoks.

Everyone knows Jawa > Ewok.

Bliz especially > Ewok.

On my knight, I'd have to say goodbye to Scourge. He's just unamusing in every way.

On my Trooper? Probably Taano.

On my Bounty Hunter, I'd like to trade in everyone for numerous clones of Blizz.

And Sith Warrior finally gets rid of Quinn.

How about swapping out the ship droid for another Blizz, who greets you cheerfully when you return home from missions. I'd happily put up with that.

"Blizz happy to see boss again!"

"Hi boss!"

"Boss! Blizz find kitten in shuttle bay!"

:jawa_smile:

Why do you hate Pierce hes one of our better companions.

My Juggernaut has no need for a wannabe tank companion. ;) Plus Pierce doesn't seem to have that much personality, to me; he's a bit of a generic jarhead. Your mileage may vary.

My Juggernaut has no need for a wannabe tank companion. ;) Plus Pierce doesn't seem to have that much personality, to me; he's a bit of a generic jarhead. Your mileage may vary.

Well i havent used him much i stuck with Vette then Jaesa when i got her. I think i just like his scenes. I believe i tried to use him a bit but it didnt go well.

I would gladly stuff Ashara in an airlock, as well as Andronikus (spelling?) for that matter.

Can someone give me a worthy dark side apprentice? I'd willingly give you the Jedi brat and throw in an arrogant mercenary for good measure.