Skipping class story as a Warrior

JLazarillo

Weird question, but does anyone know what happens to Jaesa if you create a Light-side Warrior, but then skip to KotFE before recruiting her? Does she get flagged as Light due to the PC's alignment, or does she just go auto-Dark like if you start a character from 60?

Weird question, but does anyone know what happens to Jaesa if you create a Light-side Warrior, but then skip to KotFE before recruiting her? Does she get flagged as Light due to the PC's alignment, or does she just go auto-Dark like if you start a character from 60?

Nobody knows, since you can't recruit her after the beginning of KotFE yet. (She's supposed to be coming back sometime next year, quite possibly in dark only.)

Recalling her via the Odessen terminal is another matter, and my best guess is that you will recall DSJ regardless of your alignment.

Recalling her via the Odessen terminal is another matter, and my best guess is that you will recall DSJ regardless of your alignment.

Yeah, I don't mean what she'll come back as (although I have a sneaking suspicion Hexid's confirmation that she's dark now no matter what is due to a bug), but rather, when she shows in the player's list as having "fallen out of contact", is she Dark Jaesa or Light Jaesa, and I suspect she'll still show up as dark even for a Warrior that was Light-aligned unless they finished chapter 1 specifically, but I was hoping for confirmation on that.

Edited by JLazarillo