[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

Libertine

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this would be cool. but i think having "Mandalore " as a title would be pretty sweet to..

You best be trollin', son.

The title of Mandalore is only obtained by defeating Mandalore in battle and thereby replacing him.

/signed for "so and so" the Mandalorian

i would also like to see a "Mandalore so-and-so" title at some point but agree that there are those that don't wish to bind themselves to honor and codes. so a respectable alternate title should be available, possibly "the Disintegrator"

Edited by KomariJade

Give us a title? how about give us mobility, give us some of the dps back? we went from a strong DPS class, to the worst class! we are walking target dummies, no mobility, no interrupt, and with even longer cooldown on ONLY "push back" skill we had (Jet Boost).. Im merc and ive stopped my sub! bioware went to far! ! ! way to far!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give us a title? how about give us mobility, give us some of the dps back? we went from a strong DPS class, to the worst class! we are walking target dummies, no mobility, no interrupt, and with even longer cooldown on ONLY "push back" skill we had (Jet Boost).. Im merc and ive stopped my sub! bioware went to far! ! ! way to far!!!!!!!!!!!!

One word "quitcher*****in"

I believe you made your point and obvious frustration very apparent on your own thread, can you at least respect the owner of this thread and their intent by not trying to hijack it?

/signed

But perhaps we should get it after we finish our storyline quests, maybe I missed it cause i played light-side buut, did we even get a title end-game?

Sith get Darth, Jedi get Master/General, Trooper probably get something etc, but we don't... why the hate? :(