Really?

Leafy_Bug

I have 5 pairs of wh force mystic gloves with surge and power. I have 5 pairs of wh force mystic boots with surge and power. The elite equivalents have alacrity and are useless to me. So, I ask you my dear BW, what is going on? I need to get the wh sage gear with alacrity to exchange to the elite wh gear with surge and power? It makes no sense, the whole gear is mixed up and now I have 10 wh items which are useless to me.

A reply on the matter would be appreciated.

It's designed to ruin your min-maxing experience. They rotate the stats on the same armor slot between tiers of gear. Now you cannot just use your 5 WH gloves to get the 5 EWH gloves. This way they will keep you busy for more time.

Thank you very much for the prompt reply and for confirming what I suspected. So I prepared in advanced for nothing so to say. Oh well, not the first time BW gives us the shaft and it will not be the last. :cool:

I put this armor/itemization design up there at the top of the list of stupid ideas on tier advancement. It should be just simple as next tier piece...same stats for each piece just increase the numbers.... I'd rather buy one armor/mod/enh the same price as a piece sometimes rather than get it and every stat slot is useless. Makes No sense to me.I will never be able to enjoy pvp on any character but 1 because of this rediculous grind and will probably be only 65-75% on him before the next tier is released.......Getting really tired of repeating this trend.

I feel like with a little research you could have investigated the EWH stats (rolling on PTS, checking Dulfy's site) and known you should have stocked up on gloves instead of boots or whatever.

I'd prefer it if we were talking about the supposed warzone xp nerf and pre-1.6 EWH weapon barrels/hilts not being properly updated, if this is indeed the case.

I feel like with a little research you could have investigated the EWH stats (rolling on PTS, checking Dulfy's site) and known you should have stocked up on gloves instead of boots or whatever.

I'd prefer it if we were talking about the supposed warzone xp nerf and pre-1.6 EWH weapon barrels/hilts not being properly updated, if this is indeed the case.

You are completely right, I should have researched but being min maxed in july/august kind of put me relaxed a bit and said to myself i got the gear, i just need to stack the comms. I did not bother to check the PTS and I should have. Guess ... it is my fault for thinking they would keep the cycle they kept so far.

The good news is; with the minimal gear gap from WH to EWH gear and the precedence that is set of lowering costs when a new tier of gear is released, you can just stop at WH gear and do just fine; then just wait until the next step comes out and have banked comms to then buy the EWH gear at the now WH gear price.

Or; you could chase the EWH gear now, and then complain again in 6 months to a year when they do the same thing once again with the next tier of gear. All speculation on precedence; of course.

Edited by Technohic

Well just about everyone I know is in the same boat. Luckily there is a very nice mod in my bracers that I will be getting several of since well they are the cheapest.

BiS EWH Mods in belts for a certain class does make up for it some... Still need to farm some WH for the BiS EWH Enhancement though....

lol - you know...this isn't the first time you've used that line for this very issue. and I lol'd then too. :D

LOL... I only keep using it because I am actually serious when I say it. I really think they optimize gear horribly simply to give us more to do.

Can't even hate on it... it's working. :D

Edited by UGLYMRJ

I have 5 pairs of wh force mystic gloves with surge and power. I have 5 pairs of wh force mystic boots with surge and power. The elite equivalents have alacrity and are useless to me. So, I ask you my dear BW, what is going on? I need to get the wh sage gear with alacrity to exchange to the elite wh gear with surge and power? It makes no sense, the whole gear is mixed up and now I have 10 wh items which are useless to me.

A reply on the matter would be appreciated.

Not sure why you're surprised by this. They did this between BM and WH gear too.