Official PvP Records 1.1

xContex

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got 22 medals this round, but I took the screenshot when my mouse was over someone else's medals. :(

I didn't really think about it, so if it doesn't count then no big deal.

http://i.imgur.com/vA5Xs.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Liscil/BigTuna

It is great you got 22 medals but unfortunately you also died 3 times which gives the tiebreaker to both krill and kirax.

Also, *Updated.

Damn Approxy. I'm going to have to aim much, much higher on Venahsu. How much damage did Desi and Gunsmoke take?

It could never be enough :p

HAHA it was over 500k. The scary part is look at the score. It wasn't even one of the long matches. it was like 50 to 0 Could you imagine the numbers if it had been one of the 2-4 to 0 matches?

Edited by Desiirea

Yeah the damage output on both sides was insane, stressful match

That's what happens when you have decent healers on both sides. Few deaths, more time to dps. ;) I actually like matches like these, although they're very rare in my experience, in regs that is.

Edited by PoliteAssasin

Novair can last a really long time if neither team caps south( or a second bunker) for a long time but both hold east and west. Even if the game shows 90% to 0 it could have gone on for a good while before the 2 cap begins.

I can't view the screen where I am but have seen some of those games go on for a good while.

Hey everyone! I don't know if this counts Scyn, but I did tie Gargauth and Krilax's record of 22 medals. Even though I did end up dying twice, my overall DPS and protection was higher than Gargauths. Since the second place had that same medal count and the place was determined by better stats, I was wondering if me posting this screen would get me a spot on the list! :D

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh74/HaZaRd222245/Screenshot_2013-01-09_21_48_02_043371_zpsd3c860a4.jpg