Real Gamers of Genius - Mr. Stealth in the Huttball Endzone

Gnoblesse

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A stealther at the enemy goal line is a common tactics - if the rest of the team is capable and have a good jugg/guardian tank as ballcarrier.

A player following a stealth to the lone node can some times work as an excellent trick to lure the single person out and keeping him occupied while the stealth goes in and cap.

Many of the noob situations you have mentionned here can actually work under the right circumstances, it is all situational.

A stealther at the enemy goal line is a common tactics - if the rest of the team is capable and have a good jugg/guardian tank as ballcarrier.

A player following a stealth to the lone node can some times work as an excellent trick to lure the single person out and keeping him occupied while the stealth goes in and cap.

Many of the noob situations you have mentionned here can actually work under the right circumstances, it is all situational.

There's no situation where a marauder is helping an assassin cap when a lone jugg is standing on top of the circle in a hypergate :p To say nothing of interrupting a mezz during a cap

And the huttball thing yes is a common tactic but the sin usually does other things like firepull, phase walk, get mid, etc not leave his team 7v8

Regardless you're overthinking a thread about funny things

Edited by JP_Legatus

I'm an actual girl and no one gives me anything free in-game. :( I guess it doesn't work if you actually are a girl?

Ps. "We understand they stunlocked you and your keyboard." :D Love it

Credits incoming ;)

You obviously just don't get it. That's okay. /pep

You obviously just don't get it. That's okay. /pep

Doesn't this make you wonder? Like, where they live, where they were home schooled, things like that. I imagine many were breastfed until they were teens.

• Dev Post
When I listened to this in the office, I laughed so hard that people probably thought I was crazy. The beautiful thing is that I happen to work in a place where it's very appropriate to share the awesome. Looking forward to more!

When I listened to this in the office, I laughed so hard that people probably thought I was crazy. The beautiful thing is that I happen to work in a place where it's very appropriate to share the awesome. Looking forward to more!

Thanks Amber! Really glad you like them. There are definitely more to come.

As the common stealth in huttball, your teamplay utility is twofold:

1. Get yelled at for running to the enemy endzone.
  2. Get yelled at for not running to the enemy endzone.

It's a tough life without pounce or pull skills :(

You should have one from Flashpoints about the guy who queues up for both classes so he can get in faster despite not being geared or treed as either a tank or medic.

We've had multiple requests for this one, I'll make sure to pass this along to Jinx if he doesn't see it himself.