[Artifce] White saber crystal

swiftdh

First: The level 23 requirement is character level, not skill level.

Second: Demanding screenshots to backup information is not a good way to get people to be willing to help you. We have no reason to lie to you, so take the information we are willing provide to you, or don't bother asking.

First: The level 23 requirement is character level, not skill level.

Second: Demanding screenshots to backup information is not a good way to get people to be willing to help you. We have no reason to lie to you, so take the information we are willing provide to you, or don't bother asking.

Frist: Item level: 24, Req level 23

Second: people on these forums lie about everything and anything, if i ask for a screenshot i see no reason why unless its complete BS. also **** :) dont have anything nice to say dont bother replying to the post. asking where to get it and if it actually exsists in-game it kinda does some some level require proof

edit: if anyone can post a Screenshot & some info as to where/how you got the Crystal id be greatful, thanks

Edited by swiftdh

i am trying to get a screnshot just to prove it. but i do have it. i just got a second batch again. So how do i screenshot. tried pressing screenshot no go. Little help please. And what folder will it go to. Edited by katocagen

i am trying to get a screnshot just to prove it. but i do have it. i just got a second batch again. So how do i screenshot. tried pressing screenshot no go. Little help please. And what folder will it go to.

Print screen and paste into Paint. Save, then profit.

He isn't lieing, he is just mistaken.

Bondor is not a color crystal, its a crafting crystal, you can't put it in your weapon, you use it to craft other things.

THE ONLY, craftable crystals(unless a raid drops a schematic)

ARE

Red

Blue

Green

Yellow

Orange(at level 47, character level)

Magenta(around level 47 Character, with a rare schematic)

Anyone who says any other crystal color is craftable is lieing or mistaken.

Frist: Item level: 24, Req level 23

Second: people on these forums lie about everything and anything, if i ask for a screenshot i see no reason why unless its complete BS. also **** :) dont have anything nice to say dont bother replying to the post. asking where to get it and if it actually exsists in-game it kinda does some some level require proof

edit: if anyone can post a Screenshot & some info as to where/how you got the Crystal id be greatful, thanks

1. Item level relates to the level of the stats on the item, not the skill requirement. Skill requirement is not listed anywhere on Torhead. In fact, the source is not listed at all, it may not even be a crafted gem.

2. He's not lying. He really did find a white Bondar Crystal. He is however confused about what you are looking for. Bondar Crystals are power crystals, crafting components that are not for color crystals. You would know this if oyu had tried searching Torhead.

And, no, you do not need a screenshot to prove someone is not lying to you. By reading what he said, you could have understood his misunderstanding. However, if he had said something like "I obtained the schematic for the White Proficient Crystal via Slicing, it requires 320 skill rating." you would have NO good reason to doubt him, as if you were well informed you would know that schematics do sometimes come from slicing, and the rest of the details sound plausible. (By the way, that's an example, not me trying to lie to you, that's not where it comes from, unless I'm lottery lucky.)

If you demand screenshots and proof from people trying to answer your questions, they have every right to tell you to find the answer your own damned self.

i am trying to get a screnshot just to prove it. but i do have it. i just got a second batch again. So how do i screenshot. tried pressing screenshot no go. Little help please. And what folder will it go to.

Print screen and paste into Paint. Save, then profit.

1. Item level relates to the level of the stats on the item, not the skill requirement. Skill requirement is not listed anywhere on Torhead. In fact, the source is not listed at all, it may not even be a crafted gem.

2. He's not lying. He really did find a white Bondar Crystal. He is however confused about what you are looking for. Bondar Crystals are power crystals, crafting components that are not for color crystals. You would know this if oyu had tried searching Torhead.

And, no, you do not need a screenshot to prove someone is not lying to you. By reading what he said, you could have understood his misunderstanding. However, if he had said something like "I obtained the schematic for the White Proficient Crystal via Slicing, it requires 320 skill rating." you would have NO good reason to doubt him, as if you were well informed you would know that schematics do sometimes come from slicing, and the rest of the details sound plausible. (By the way, that's an example, not me trying to lie to you, that's not where it comes from, unless I'm lottery lucky.)

If you demand screenshots and proof from people trying to answer your questions, they have every right to tell you to find the answer your own damned self.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. As for the screenshot. I tried screenshoot but all i get is a black picture when putting it in paint or word. And it does not save the files so i dont know why i cannot post it here.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. As for the screenshot. I tried screenshoot but all i get is a black picture when putting it in paint or word. And it does not save the files so i dont know why i cannot post it here.

To take a screenshot you need to set the key binding in the options menu, via the key bindings tab at the bottom.

Press the key you bind it to, then you will find it in My Documents > My Games > Star Wars - The Old Republic > Screenshots.

Don't bother with a screenshot for this thread, however. We've resolved what you were talking about, and a screenshot won't be helpful at this point.

He isn't lieing, he is just mistaken.

Bondor is not a color crystal, its a crafting crystal, you can't put it in your weapon, you use it to craft other things.

THE ONLY, craftable crystals(unless a raid drops a schematic)

ARE

Red

Blue

Green

Yellow

Orange(at level 47, character level)

Magenta(around level 47 Character, with a rare schematic)

Anyone who says any other crystal color is craftable is lieing or mistaken.

This guy knows what he is talking about, level 300 Artificier, 200 Archaelology, 200 Treasure hunting.

This guy knows what he is talking about, level 300 Artificier, 200 Archaelology, 200 Treasure hunting.

I'm not so sure he's entirely correct, however. The game is new and there may be things as yet undiscovered.

Search Torhead for "White Resonating"

You will find:

White Resonating Crystal (Premium Quality)

White Resonating Crystal (Prototype Quality)

Advanced White Resonating Crystal (Artifact Quality)

Mastercraft White Resonating Crystal (Artifact Quality)

The naming convention seems to follow standard reverse engineering logic, and the "Mastercraft" in the name reinforces the idea. If you search simply for "White" you will find there are many crystals following this scheme with no known schematics.

It's possible these are drops, but I'd wonder why they made them follow crafting progression. It's possible they are crafting items without methods to earn them in game yet as well. It's just as likely we haven't found the method of learning these schems.

If you search around, you will find other colors he didn't mention that also follow this convention.

print screen then open paint or photoshop or w/e and paste it in there. or look in " my documents " and their should be a folder called star wars the old republic with screenshots there

I'm not so sure he's entirely correct, however. The game is new and there may be things as yet undiscovered.

Search Torhead for "White Resonating"

You will find:

White Resonating Crystal (Premium Quality)

White Resonating Crystal (Prototype Quality)

Advanced White Resonating Crystal (Artifact Quality)

Mastercraft White Resonating Crystal (Artifact Quality)

The naming convention seems to follow standard reverse engineering logic, and the "Mastercraft" in the name reinforces the idea. If you search simply for "White" you will find there are many crystals following this scheme with no known schematics.

It's possible these are drops, but I'd wonder why they made them follow crafting progression. It's possible they are crafting items without methods to earn them in game yet as well. It's just as likely we haven't found the method of learning these schems.

If you search around, you will find other colors he didn't mention that also follow this convention.

I agree.

But I can tell you point and case, that Standard methods won't allow it.

There is no rare schematic at max level in UT or Inves, except the megenta one at Max level.

And the Trainer doesn't give any mpatterns for anything but Orange at max level.

I also know a world boss drops Purple, and white, and cyan.

So despite torhead and DB saying it. I believe it was either taken out in crafting in beta, or its a raid boss at max level.

If thats the case, for the first 50 levels, you can't craft it.

The databases are still largely flawed. They include a lot of duplicate items, as well as items from past beta builds that either no longer exist in the game or exist in a different form.

I don't believe there are any player-made white color crystals in the final build of the game.

White color crystal was a drop in beta off world boss on alderaan

This ^^ - no screenshots to prove it - but was present in the zone when one dropped. This may no longer be the case since game is now live.

Folks were "shouting" about it (or rather talking in the general channel). I've also seen screenshots of it being wielded. Irregardless - it was beta; this is live. Any number of things could have changed.

Edited by GKGK