highest dps parse WITHOUT BT

TwistedTony

whats the highest a marauder can parse without using BT? I have yet to see one over 2050, while others claim they can do 2100-2200 without BT np, yet they never prove it with a link to an actual parse. and when they do, it shows they used BT in the log.

so whats the highest a mara can dps doing single target, on a dummy, without BT?

It's a very valid point, annihilation wise without BT, I've been able to hit 2090, whereas carnage was more like 2050ish without BT. Anyone saying they're topping at 2150 is full of **** lol.

thats exactly what im getting at. People talk all this crap that they pull all these numbers like 2200+ and they dont show an actual parse. And when they do its not 2200+ its like 2100 and they still use BT

if it can be done great, id love to see it. But i havent and thats what im getting at, i wanna see it done. No more bravado bs

Seriously, though, why do you care so much about dummy numbers?

They don't mean squat, especially when there are plenty of other players doing the same or better in actual content (where it matters) regardless of their dummy numbers.

I don't care that much about dummy numbers, and actually I have some of the highest parses for marauders on a few fights, I just haven't uploaded the logs yet. You post in these threads more than I do, so I could say YOU care more about dummy numbers than me.

thats exactly what im getting at. People talk all this crap that they pull all these numbers like 2200+ and they dont show an actual parse. And when they do its not 2200+ its like 2100 and they still use BT

if it can be done great, id love to see it. But i havent and thats what im getting at, i wanna see it done. No more bravado bs

Tomorrow ill do a parse just to prove you wrong lawl.

Mauull the merciless here, guy who's always on your mind. I just wanna say gosh seeing people make these threads about things they see others do and can't do themselves then getting upset about it. Or whining about it In a sense, it's adorable. Please reply I would like your input.

#CheeseWithThatWhine

Edited by Okuy

Tomorrow ill do a parse just to prove you wrong lawl.

To be fair, with an armor debuff in both specs I can do over 2300 rofl!

I've only went over 2200 in either spec without debuff a few times, I really doubt you can reliably hit it Vexo seeing as you can't even get into the top 5 of NiM F&S. raid numbers > dummy numbers. I don't particularly care much if you did 1500 or whatever on TFB or w/e considering i did 1450 with full 61's and 58 hilts back when my Mara was my alt.. (And back then, that WAS the top DPS of any toon on the boss, I haven't even ran it since then).

Face it, there are a handful of mara's/sents that pull better numbers than you. I've still seen nothing above 2150 from you, and even then only once.

What's the point of not using BT if you want to compare your dummy parse against other maras/sent ? They all have it.

I could understand if there's a epeen contest with other classes and BT could be deemed as an "unfair" advantage, but not in this case.

The issue is other classes measure their dps based on yours and sentinels...so by using BT you HAVE an unfair advantage some people don't understand...then they think their sniper doing 2k is inferior because instead of seeing 2050-2080 everywhere they see 2200 from all the marauders and sentinels and cry nerf! Meanwhile everyone is denying an unfair advantage so they think that this class is OP and theirs is broken.

Besides...you want REAL numbers? Take an 8 min raid parse...

Mauull the merciless here, guy who's always on your mind. I just wanna say gosh seeing people make these threads about things they see others do and can't do themselves then getting upset about it. Or whining about it In a sense, it's adorable. Please reply I would like your input.

#CheeseWithThatWhine

Lmao what u can do? All u do is talk kid, you talk yourself up on the forums like a guy with a little dick complex and than don't prove anything.

u can do 2200 without BT? Quit waving your little epeen and prove it

Lmao what u can do? All u do is talk kid, you talk yourself up on the forums like a guy with a little dick complex and than don't prove anything.

Lmao why do you care about bt so badly? It's a tool that you should be using in raids, not using it is only hindering you. Oh and also I looked your dumb *** up on torparse and only saw a 1783 dummy parse and some really ****** turn numbers. I'm not sure where you got the idea you could pull 2050 lawl.

Mauull the merciless here, guy who's always on your mind. Wondering if all I do is talk why on thy veng forum did I increase every single bads dps, why have I constantly proved myself to a sea of bads. Honestly I don't know, but now it's time to get my Moses on and part this crap to chill with the nones again. So how about you stop crying about how much better I am then you and have some dignity, Dayum son..

#Yawn

Edited by Okuy

yep and i can also do 3000 dps on my dps operative. i dont have a parse, but just take my word for it cuz i didnt feel like uploading the logs

Mauull the merciless here, guy whos always on your mind. just to say, seeing from your current character logs you pulling any sort of dps over decent is highly doubtful.

#Logic

Nice edit there at the end.

Mauull the merciless here, GUY whos ALWAYS on your mind. Just to say, you guys all talk about "boss fight this, boss fight that." but in boss fights when after the boss dies, do you stay in combat unless of course a bug?

#RiddleMeThatBatman

Edited by Okuy

Well the whole purpose of this rediculous thread/troll party was to find the gap between jugs and marauders. And the best Mara parse is 2150 and the best jug parse is 1950 which is a 200 gap. Which is a ***** cuz I def feel that's too high of a gab for 2 dps specs. Shame, vengeance is a blast

Well the whole purpose of this rediculous thread/troll party was to find the gap between jugs and marauders. And the best Mara parse is 2150 and the best jug parse is 1950 which is a 200 gap. Which is a ***** cuz I def feel that's too high of a gab for 2 dps specs. Shame, vengeance is a blast

idk, I was talking about it with guildies yesterday and we all agreed that we were fine with maras/snipers being the highest DPS. They can't do anything else, and bring either group buffs, or armor debuff as their utility. Every other class (aside from maybe the operative... poor guys) has better utility for when sh*t goes bad.