Star Wars 1313 might enter development hell

SNCommand

Been some time since 1313 was announced, and there's been very little heard from it, some people are starting to suspect the game might end up delayed and might even turn into vaporware

http://kotaku.com/5987674/the-strange-status-of-star-wars-1313-a-hot-game-with-an-uncertain-future

I can't deny that there's been a long time since we saw any update about the game, but I hope the latest inclusion in the Clone Wars, and the few bits of information about it that gets released means it's still in production

At least they've made some of the music

Ah was thinking about making a thread about this after reading that article on my tablet yesterday.

In the end.... Disney's fault. :mad:

Now 1313 can be added to the would be great SW games that were stopped short... :(

Ah was thinking about making a thread about this after reading that article on my tablet yesterday.

In the end.... Disney's fault. :mad:

Now 1313 can be added to the would be great SW games that were stopped short... :(

The game could be put on hiatus of any number of reasons. Or do you really think that the folks at Disney were looking at what would be an incredible game that is sure to make them money and said "Nahhhh..."?

Edited by TheBBP

The game could be put on hiatus of any number of reasons. Or do you really think that the folks at Disney were looking at what would be an incredible game that is sure to make them money and say "Nahhhh..."?

No, I'm saying the Disney transaction led to the game being put on hold, for obvious reasons of LA/Disney wanted the Post Trilogy over SW games.

Cause and Effect simply. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I get the feeling Disney wants to stop building up the Clone Wars and Rise of the Empire era and go full steam ahead at building up a new Post RotJ

I would be super happy to see a post-RoTJ era that did not include the Vong.