Bioanalysis question

Prince_of_Rome

It depends how you level your bioanalysis. Do you only pick up the stuff when you questing? Or do you spend time farm mats? or Do you send out your companions for chain bioanalysis run? You can have 400 bio analysis if you want. (My commando is lv 22 and I hae 400 scavenger, 400 arm-teach and 400 investigation. )

Keep your droid farming mats. When on the fleet, doing space, or on a long run from place to place send your other companion also. When you can build what you need (heals, stims, implants) It gets easier the more companions you have to gather. When fighting look for the nodes and collect form them also you will have the mats and have to get more schems about at the end of each planet maybe faster the further you get into it.

Alright so, I just got bioanalysis (obviously). What level should your bioanalysis be by the time you are level 16? And how much do you have to level it, each class level? May seem like a silly person, but it is from a silly guy.

Thanks

- An idiot

by the time you leave Dromund Kaas, your Bioanalysis can/should be 90-ish, with all of the nodes and mobs that you can harvest from it will level it up pretty quickly.