Loot Chances on HMs

I would like to ask a question about the looting system that ensures a drop for one of the classes present.

Supposing we have a 4-man group which consists of 2 Inquisitors, 1 Agent and 1 Warrior.

On a Hard Mode Flashpoint's final boss, that is only going to drop loot for the classes present, does each class have a 33,33% chance to get a drop, or are the chances of the Inquisitor class 50%, while the chances of the other 2 classes 25% each?

33.33% for each class type as there are only three classes present in your example. loot will only drop for the classes present. the number of each class has no bearing other than taking the place of other classes that could have been there and thus changing your chance because of it.

in other words everyone in the group will have the same chance of their classes gear dropping no matter how many of one class there are.

33.33% for each class type as there are only three classes present in your example. loot will only drop for the classes present. the number of each class has no bearing other than taking the place of other classes that could have been there and thus changing your chance because of it.

in other words everyone in the group will have the same chance of their classes gear dropping no matter how many of one class there are.

Somehow I really doubt that. I was in an KP nim ops once and it was like an Inquisitor run only besides me. And it dropped nothing but Inq stuff.

But maybe Im just that really unfortunate guy.