Terrible groups lately?

WaldoA

Ok, i'm by no means trying to look down on people here but what the hell is going on..

The past week the majority of my warzone groups have had countless people with under 500 expertise or under 15k hp, usually like 2-3 at a time. Infact I even joined an Alderaan game earlier where enemy had 3 turrets capped and I looked at ops pane, every single person was under 16500 health at 100%.

Is there a bug or something, or just a huge amount of fresh 50s lately?

Server is Tomb of Freedon Nadd by the way.

Obectives in WZs aside: I know i have been running my 50s in PVP only this week but that's due to BWs brilliant increased repair bills.

Just had a solo leveling death on my 29 Assassin and cost me 2600.

So, until they roll back the idiotic repair changes, i'm gonna pvp with my pve equipped toons, tyvm.

OFC as a founder I know what to do in the WZs.

Blame BW.

Newbies are bad and poorly geared, I agree. But the way PvP balance is at the moment doesn't help to motivate them either. Some completely out of control tanking-dps speccs with 22K HP and 7K dmg peaks on max expertise own everything. This is light years ahead of what you can do with recruit gear, you're simply superfluous against these folks. Either you give up after a couple of runs, or you sit by the pilon and wait til it's over and farm the coms. Edited by Cretinus

Anytime a new patch comes into play you can expect an influx of casuals returning to check it out. This means warzones filled to the brim with undergeared players, players lacking common sense and players who do not have a clue how to play their own characters.

Ok, i'm by no means trying to look down on people here but what the hell is going on..

The past week the majority of my warzone groups have had countless people with under 500 expertise or under 15k hp, usually like 2-3 at a time. Infact I even joined an Alderaan game earlier where enemy had 3 turrets capped and I looked at ops pane, every single person was under 16500 health at 100%.

Is there a bug or something, or just a huge amount of fresh 50s lately?

Server is Tomb of Freedon Nadd by the way.

Yes I can attest to this as well. The groups i've been with this weekend so far have possibly been the worst I've ever seen. I have lost every solo-queue warzone i've gone into i think for the past 2 nights. Hahahah. I only get wins when I group with guildies. The republic players on Pot5 this weekend have been BAAAAAAAAAD. Like BAAAAAAAD

Anytime a new patch comes into play you can expect an influx of casuals returning to check it out. This means warzones filled to the brim with undergeared players, players lacking common sense and players who do not have a clue how to play their own characters.

^^I think this is it more than the F2P.

The terribad players I'm seeing are all classes and armor levels, many in battlemaster and champion gear.

It's the people who blamed the class balance for their failure and quit till BW fixes it.

Turns out the just don't know how to play, even if there were class balance changes they would still suck.

Since the last patch, most of the dedicated PVP players are busy ganking people on Ilum, so the people left in warzones are the worst of the worst.

I started doing warzones again because ganking PVE heroes on Ilum got boring.. and now the warzones are filled to the brim with PVE heroes. #coreworldproblems

Yes I can attest to this as well. The groups i've been with this weekend so far have possibly been the worst I've ever seen. I have lost every solo-queue warzone i've gone into i think for the past 2 nights. Hahahah. I only get wins when I group with guildies. The republic players on Pot5 this weekend have been BAAAAAAAAAD. Like BAAAAAAAD

So true. I got 4 Queue pops on my Slinger on Sunday. The first game, half the group was hanging around 17k HP. We managed to pull out a win, but I seriously had to carry DPS on our team. The next two games were filled with 14k to 16k HP players and I'm talking 6 out of 8. Didn't even bother to stay in those games. The last game had players with 18 to 19k HP. It was a easy win.

Not sure how people are still running around under geared. With legacy gear, my slinger was full WH with EWH implants the moment he hit 50. Only upgrade I'm after now is one more EWH relic. The only players who have an excuse to be in full recruit gear these days, are brand new ones.

Oh wells, pugs be pugs. :cool:

The republic players on Pot5 this weekend have been BAAAAAAAAAD. Like BAAAAAAAD

Wasn't unusual to see under 14k. How the..... :confused:

Fortunately there were still windows when decent PVPers and guilds were running and I had some great matches. Dropped more before start this weekend than I have in the past 6 months cumulatively though.

Edited by Joesixxpack

What I've really noticed is that communication during the WZs is practically non-existant these days. When you don't have the best gear, communication and team work are the only things that are going to give you a chance to win.

The thing that really stands out in the public lobbies, and I'm always in public, is that you are often at a disadvantage because the team is not well balanced in terms of classes. Combine that with a lack of coordination on targets and objectives, you get a mess.

Factor in the incomprehensible decisions we have all seen people make, and it can be a challenge.