Sage Dark points

Savaj

Hiya,

I started a consular sage and I wanted to go dark.. First few quest I choosed dark options answers.

But reading a bit made me feel I might have made a wrong choice and would like to revert back to light.

Question :

-Can I erase the dark side point I have now?

-will getting light point erase my dark side points?

-Now that I have put 100 points in dark or so, am I already screwed on some light only items ?

-I heard in beta Neutral character didn't get the items light and dark had access to, is it still the case?

Thanks alot !

Hiya,

I started a consular sage and I wanted to go dark.. First few quest I choosed dark options answers.

But reading a bit made me feel I might have made a wrong choice and would like to revert back to light.

Question :

-Now that I have put 100 points in dark or so, am I already screwed on some light only items ?

-I heard in beta Neutral character didn't get the items light and dark had access to, is it still the case?

Thanks alot !

-Yes

-Yes

-Not screwed, Dark and Light items have the same stats i believe, just different colour weapon effects. and 100 points isnt alot

-Neutral means you have no light or dark and thus cannot use either light or dark items... still the case

Hiya,

Question :

Thanks alot !

To my knowledge, you don't erase light/dark side points. It works like this:

If you have:

1500 light side points

200 dark side points

Your alignment is then 1300 (Light I)

They subtract from each other to give you your total alignment rating.