Run and Gun? or Lightning Hands?

Spum

Im not sure which class id like to role as, a smuggler, or an inquisitor. my personality is almost identical to that of a smuggler's, but i really want to swing a lightsaber and shoot lightning out of my fingers. which should i choose? :confused:

I advise you roll a smuggler and an inquisitor, play each class through their first planet - to get a feel for them - and then decide which one to play and maybe save one for later. There's more to each class than how they fight, storyline is important too, and playing the game is the best way get a feel for this.

And may i say, very gd choice in classes, I've played through the inquisitor class and its great fun - one of my favourites - and shooting lighting from your hands (in combat and in conversation) is very fun - the whole rise to power thing is also very satisying, in general sith rule :D

But the smuggler is great fun too, running and gunning is a nice style of play, its more lighthearted than the inquisitor, and a great laugh. The smugglers attitude is also very flexible, he/or she answers to nobody, you feel more of an independent and it plays darkside (if your interested) quite well. But again, i'd strongly advise you try them first, at least for a couple of quests.

Hope this helps!

(also if your a new player, you might find the inquisitor [and melee classes] quite difficult to handle at first, but don't be dettered, you get the hang of it pretty quickly)