Melee vs ranged

khsolo

At least in PvP seems ranged attacks are overly powerfull compared to melee

In mostly every warzone at the end up there are the sages, bounty hunters, imperials and troopers and down here are the knights and consulars and stuff

Also dueling ranged units have better performance than melee cause most can keep the attacker away by force push or stuns or other abilities and basically the only ability a melee attacker has to get close is jumping

Melee assassins are strong. Melee tanks have to play in team. Pick a healer or dps and form godlike duo. Not sure what marauders/sentinels can do. I would imagine speccing/gearing for bruiser play. Edited by Repefe

As a 43 sentinel I"m top damage and kills at least 75% of the time.

Pls share your experience, im also a sentinel and i find myself hiding most of the time from ranged attacks which btw i have no defense but to run

It would be nice to have an ability to run away or defend myself against ranged attacks

I also play Marauder (mirror of the sentinel) and can attest to their face-melt-ability. If you're Rage specced, you gain so much mobility and battlefield control, it's obscene.

Ranged is fine, leave them unmolested at range and they'll smoke you, get in their faces and you'll tear them apart - the way it should be.