[Bug] Female Skin under Republic Dancer's Bottom and others

Aikion

Submitted a ticket yesterday about this.

ticket number is #11141908

What has occurred is that someone working with the textures and meshes at bioware has accidentally rotated the textures so that the knees of all female toons now point in. The 2 black marks and the discolored buttocks area is an additional symptom of this. Those black lines should actually be located underneath the underwear but have been rotated around the hips for each leg so that they are now visible.

Submitted a ticket yesterday about this.

ticket number is #11141908

What has occurred is that someone working with the textures and meshes at bioware has accidentally rotated the textures so that the knees of all female toons now point in. The 2 black marks and the discolored buttocks area is an additional symptom of this. Those black lines should actually be located underneath the underwear but have been rotated around the hips for each leg so that they are now visible.

Ah that explain why every step your toon takes just look wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
BioWare! What the heck did you do to my girls tuccus?!! It looks like creased rubber. FIX IT! ...por favor.

Lol "tuccus", I learn something new everyday.

And yes, this is a very annoying bug. Please fix it asap rather than 3-4 months.

LOL, I came back to this game this month after not playing for almost a year. I was looking forward to finishing up the classes I didn't finish and my female scoundrel. I put on the Elegant Loungewear which were working fine when I left before, now the textures are YES rotated inward and twisted.

EVERY piece of ladies skimpy clothing will cause this problem. Even after the recent patch. The ONLY thing that does not cause this is when she is wearing her default underwear. GREAT, and there is NO covert bottoms. Those ottoms actually go with a few outfits I have with my smuggler as the hanging cloth from the upper body covers the bottoms nicely, only showing a little bit of the underwear. Another reason why they need covert bottoms, even if people think it would not be very popular. Well guess what, so are alot of armor in the game that are selling for dirt.

Any chance this could please be being fixed?

Or could we get any update about it?

It has lasted for a long time now.

It doesn't seem like a super hard thing to fix (though I don't know), so if it has lasted this long, is it on purpose?

Thank you

Another patch and still not fixed. Come on BioWare get your act together. This affect all the character models in the game, every player every NPC. That should be a big deal for you guys and prompt a quick fix.

At lest say something anything, whats going on?

And the colour texture bug with some blasters and assault cannons is still there too, looks like the specular lighting or something turns them red/pink when viewed from behind.