MOX Raid / Solo Meters

Ya i'm having the same exact issue with the norton. When i try to sync to guild it just closes out and i get a msg for quaratine. The funny thing is it was workin great the first sweek of the patch. It did'nt have a issue till the update. Can anyone give me a way fix this or to stop my norton form closing it? if there is even a way?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that people are having problems with anti-virus applications. I assure you there is nothing malicious in my application. I've ran my files through the scanner at https://www.virustotal.com/ and nothing is being flagged by any of the vendors on there. If you wish to continue using the tool, there should be a way to mark the files as safe to prevent them from being quarantined and allow them to run. There are 2 executables that are involved. The first is RunParser.exe that you get from downloading the zip file off of my site. When RunParser.exe runs for the first time, one of the files it will download is MOXDesktopParser.exe. Both of these should be marked as safe if you are having problems. I apologize to those who are having problems and I wish I knew why my files are being flagged.

I still have connection issues here cant download, can't connect to raid DPS. All is good on my end with network. Running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate with a Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 mainboard (integrated realtek network card). No firewalls no nothing.

anyone know a way to fix the problem where my group can see my on the raid damage dealt, but i cant see me or them?

I have the exactly same problem. My raid group can see my info (damage, healing etc) but i am not getting any data from other raid members. The personal tab is working properly but the all raid tabs (healing, damage) are blank. I know i am properly connected since my info is displayed for my guildies.

Having trouble unzipping the file.

When extracting files to a new folder the only two files that come out are the Readme file and the Runparser. After selecting the Runparser option it fails to update or install anything. Do i need to have swtor active with combat logs on for it to install?

It has been working good for me. Have seen some issues with the raid data on the website (EV log last night ends at the council and doesn't have SOA).

But the live logging works great and and fun to play with in a group.

One thing I would like is to be able to see who is connected to a raid key before having to enter a fight.

Hey Guys,

A lot of people posting here about the archiving of data on the website (where you enter your raid key) isn't working quite right. This is potentially the most difficult thing to get working right for a lot of reasons, but I assure you Ginnai is definitely working on it. I'm trying to push him to focus on this as much as possible because it's my top priority as MoX's raid leader as well :D!

Patience. The raid archiving is getting better with each update.

Edited by DarkhorseForLife

Hey could we make an effort to try and mine our log files for solid numbers on enrage timers? I haven't seen a comprehensive list out there yet, and this should make it much easier to find out! I'm going to go back and check my HM EV data.

First off, great job mate. Best parser I've used for TOR thus far.

I've ran into an issue where the raid logs are not recorded when raid members and I are on my ship dpsing an operation training dummy. Those that were in the raid (dpsing the dummy) had no issues in an actual operation run.

Excuse me if I am missing something. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for adding tanking-relevant statistics into the output recently =)

There is one speculation that should be cleared out of the way, the sooner the better:

So a fellow guildie had his subscription banned for a week for using Mox Parser. Could a Bioware person explain this please? There are numerous threads about data parsers, and the combat logs were built intentionally to be parsed obviously. The only hint of a reply he got was that the program was accessing internal memory instead of the file.

Do you have any further information on this? And did you consider opening the code to stop such speculations for good?

I wish that there was a drop down list for previous combats for the whole raid.

When you kill Z&T the other guy comes out, and it wipes it clean. Unless you're watching specifically at that moment, you don't see the raid wide meters.

There is one speculation that should be cleared out of the way, the sooner the better:

<trollbait>

Do you have any further information on this?

Don't you think if BW was banning accounts for using a particular parsing program that violated the EULA, BW would remove the thread that provided a link to download that program?

Thanks for adding tanking-relevant statistics into the output recently =)

Do you have any further information on this? And did you consider opening the code to stop such speculations for good?

It is very clearly some idiot who was speedhacking or using some other cheat and is just terrible at making up excuses for why he's been banned.

After yesterday's test the Cloaking Screen bug is still not fixed it seems.

At the last boss in Denova, and all the other bosses, when using Cloaking screen as a Operative, your dmg gets reset to 0, since you briefly leave combat.

Is there any way to get an update on this?

Edited by Glennvdz