Best SOUNDING Sniper rifle.

Infernixx

It's one thing to have a nifty 'looking' rifle, but it drives me insane to find one that I like and then find out after Binding it to me that it sounds like the muffler of a 1973 Pinto.

Anyone got any decent 'sounding' rifles? Maybe something with a traditional Star Wars sound rather than 'boom'? I'd particularly enjoy a sniper-style silencer-equipped rifle..

Any suggestions?

My issue is that I get great looking ones that sound very off. More like air leaking out of a balloon than a Pinto;)

Also had great sounding ones, but that looked like they were cobbled together from spare Pinto parts.

Maybe I'm picky - but I'd really like one with a more authentic *crack* Would it be asking to much to "laserize" a 30-06 or .308 shot sound effect?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.torhead.com/item/5JWTIkz/h-316-bantha-sharpshooter#.

I love the way this sounds when Series of Shots goes off. Sounds like a shotgun.

It's been my only rifle since as far back as I can remember.

I keep looking at the fancy new rifles like the gree one, but I ultimately just stick with my old reliable. it matches my outfit - although with dyeing in 2.1, that could change :)

Edited by islander

I use the cartel SR (the pack ones that come in 3 styles) in the Aurek style and that sounds decent. The thing about SR's is that Snipe and ambush have their own sounds. so if your playing Sharpshooter your hearing 40% of the time a special sound effect.

I've found that the one that sounds best is the TAC-HUD. It's got the best look and sounds great. Tried the 10KK, and the Tarisian headhunter. Didn't like.

(I think it's the TAC-HUD. The one with the square projected "screen" light effect that has the body of a sniper rifle you could see in the military today. )

I've found that the one that sounds best is the TAC-HUD. It's got the best look and sounds great. Tried the 10KK, and the Tarisian headhunter. Didn't like.

(I think it's the TAC-HUD. The one with the square projected "screen" light effect that has the body of a sniper rifle you could see in the military today. )

I also use the tac-hud and love the way it sounds.