The Making Fun of Darth Baras Thread

Ardim

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

As we know the SI fights Thanaton in a different Council room then the SW. The reason is simple: even if all 11 Council members were present, they wouldnt be able to move Baras's corpse from the first room after the SW killed him.

When the JK defeated the Emperor's Voice, the temple collapsed on DK and (s)he felt a great disturbance in the Force. Later after sharing a few stories with Marr on Yavin 4 (s)he realized it had nothing to do with the Emperor, it was only the tremors caused by Baras collapsing on Korriban.

This thread should never die!

Edited by jauvtus

Don't believe what they tell you about Makeb.

Darth Baras had to force jump to the surface before his shuttle exploded.

supervisor "what happened"

Engineer "Not sure, it was a huge impact. The crew are too scared to go and check it out"

I love the guy he's been a huge source of entertainment for my sw. Even my light side sith can't resist.

• 5 months later...

Darth Baras is so fat, he once blocked a hyperlane when he bent over.

Darth Baras is so fat, he took a selfie and crashed the holonet.

Darth Baras is so accomplished at eating, he entered the hunger games, and won all 75 of them.

Darth Baras is so fat, he uses cheat codes for Wii fit

Darth Baras is so fat, he has to bathe on manaan.

Edited by thebumpkin

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe I had to search for this thread... sad.

Darth Baras is so fat, he thinks Cookies are tic tacs.

Darth Baras is so fat, he has his own ozone layer.

Darth Baras is so fat, he was able to be on Dromund Kaas and Korriban at the same time.

Darth Baras is so fat, they had to use an orbital strike to dig his grave.

Honestly? I wish every final class boss in this game was even half as memorable as Baras. Yeah, the agent and inquisitor comes close, but nobody in this game gets talked about as much as Baras except maybe Lana and Theron. The guy just has so much freakin' personality (and it's fun as heck talking back to him).

So yeah, it's easy to make fun of him, but this game could really have used a few more like him. He pretty much made the sith warrior story as much fun as it was.

Honestly? I wish every final class boss in this game was even half as memorable as Baras. Yeah, the agent and inquisitor comes close, but nobody in this game gets talked about as much as Baras except maybe Lana and Theron. The guy just has so much freakin' personality (and it's fun as heck talking back to him).

So yeah, it's easy to make fun of him, but this game could really have used a few more like him. He pretty much made the sith warrior story as much fun as it was.

For sure! 100% Baras is amazing.

Darth Baras is so fat, when I met him he took so much space in my memory I forgot my own name.

• 11 months later...

here are some of my darth baras fat jokes:

darth Baras is so fat, star killer base is meatball compared to him.

darth Baras is so fat his fat flaps killed the whole Hutt counsel .

darth Baras is so fat , he is the total gym's biggest failure.

darth Baras is so fat , he doesn't need the holonet, he is already galaxy wide.

darth Baras is so fat, in Indiana jones got lost trying to navigate his body with a map.

darth Baras is so fat, he shows up on the galaxy map.

darth Baras is so fat, his belly button contains a city bigger then taris.

darth Baras is so fat, his master spent all of the Sith empire's credits, to buy enough food to last darth Baras for 1/900 of a second .

darth Baras is so fat, him eating the 4 bean burrito from taco bell caused the ragoul plague.

Well i got news for you? He was like that cause of being teased as a child. He would get mad at kids for picking on his weight. Then he went from mad to hate and before you knew it he was crushing them all with a thought. He had made the journey down the Dark Side, and didn't even know it. It was raw, and had to be tamed & Controlled. So his parents shipped his Fat Butt off to the sith academy on Korriban. With a Note pinned to his robe, it said. "Have lots of food on hand, and better you then us. (SUCKAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!)". So the academy masters decided to take him in, they knew not of his raw power at first, just that they sense power in him. Right off the old Batliff ( YES!, I know thats a Star trek Weapon, it just came to mind. *GOSH!* ) The other students started snickering and whispering about his massive GIRTH, as he walked by them heading to meet his New Master. Out of no where, a beautiful female student walked up to him. He was shocked that such a Gorgeous girl would walk up to him, let alone talk to him. He expected to hear her say, 'Welcome to the Sith academy, you'll love it here." or something nice like that. Instead she Handed him Her Lunch container and screamed. Please, By the Ancient Siths, please dont eat me! Than laughed in his face with the other students. They all started chanting. " Fat boy fat boy, to stupid to be a Sith, Boy. Fat boy fat boy, run away and Eat, Boy". Over and over right up too.

At that moment, the ground begins to shake. Plaster from the ceiling begins to rain down upon every one. The ancient statues, cracks commences down the structures. At the same time, Baras's Face turned a blood red, his eyes glowed hot orange, then a bright electrical static Purple, & with out a hesitation he clapped his hands together and 9 students heads was crushed. He Screams with such power, those in the Ancient sith tombs heard him. He extended his hands and with such velocity, lightning streams out of his tips of his fingers, Striking every one that remains around him. You can smell the burnt flesh as the lightning makes contact with their very bodies. A sure instant death for them all.

But observers from the balcony have seen enough, 3 Dark Counsel Members and 2 Sith Masters, one being Baras's. At that instant, they reach out in unison, engulfing him in a force grip stopping his, enraging outburst of terror, and raising him to their level. A member of the Dark Counsel speaks to him.

Counsel Member 2: You will Behave, you will be in control of your self, and you'll obey your leaders or you will be Eradicated.

They released him from their hold, he dropped 15 feet to the visceral covered floor. His New Master leaps over the balcony and lands in front of him.

Baras's Master speaks: Rise and stand before your Master. Speak only when told too. Do everything you're told too. Disobey me and you'll be Punished severely.Never ask me questions just do as you're told. Disobey 3 times and you'll will die. Speak not, just follow me, Fat Boy.

Baras's eyes slowly streams a few tears. He looks down at the floor as he walks just slightly behind his Master.

His Master senses his fear.

Master: Good, Good you are scared. This is good. Do you know why its good to be afraid? You may speak.

Baras: No Master, i do not.

Master: Your Fear, can lead to Anger, and Anger can lead, to Hate, and Hate will Lead to the Dark Side. But i sense you've already have made that trip to the Dark side. Which was the dark side i witnessed upon your fellow students. You already have Raw Dark side powers. Yes, i Sense it all. Much hatred in you. Ahh, We are here, your new quarters.

His Master flicks his wrist and Baras goes flying into this huge room with nothing in it. A Electrical shield forms around the chamber.

His Master says: Get use to this fat boy, you'll be spending the next 10 years here. You'll will train here, sleep here and i know your favorite, EAT here. You WILL Do EVERY THING HERE. The next 10 years of your life, secluded away from all others in this academy, you will get control of your temper and learn to use your hate. Then and only then will you become one of the most powerful Sith, we have had through this academy in decades. Then we will access your temper and if all is under control, you may join the rest of the academy as it should be.

Lights go out. His Master Walks out of the chamber. In the chamber you can here Baras whimper, whimper his self to sleep in the pitch dark.

All the ridicule of his weight before he came to the sith academy and after his arrival, and what his master will put upon him. Will make him a powerful Master in his own right one day. But it will make him something worst. Something that is, Hungry for Power, something Hungry enough to Consume it all and become the Ultimate Power and RULE it all. Or he will, Die trying...................The End............

Lesson here is? Don't pick on any one for any thing, or they grow up and crush you like a grape with their force powers. HEHEHE.

No really just having fun thought i try my hand at a short story How did i do? Good, Fair, or BAD. lol

Personally i really dont like name calling,it is just childish. Unfortunately it is part of life, But still hurtful to those on the other end of them.

Be Nice to one, And One will be nice to you.

Take Care & Be Well........

Alright, alright, if we're digging up this old chestnut, I've got a couple.

Join the dark side, we have coo- nevermind. Darth Baras ate all of our cookies.

Darth Baras is so fat, his gut is stronger in the Force than he is.

Darth Baras is so fat, a blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel his gravitational pull!

Edited by JamagsAwesome
Darth Baras is fat.

the only reason the Dark council was hesitant on agreeing that he is the voice and give me the chance to kill him is because they did not wanted to Build a new throne for him that is 2x bigger then theirs......

more like they didn't want to hear him scream because he could not break them and conver the dark council to his cause. :D

more like they didn't want to hear him scream because he could not break them and conver the dark council to his cause. :D

Marr: Is there a problem, Baras?

Baras: What kind of stupid question is that?!

:wea_03:

Baras: I mean... No! There's no problem at all, my lord.