Lazy As Sin

hillerbees

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I'm up in the VIP section of fleet, at the GTN kiosk/cargo bay/mailbox area, i'll click on my fleet pass to go downstairs, not wanting to run down to the elevator, wait for it, and travel down on it. :o

6 second fleet pass for the win.

I'll dismiss and re summon my companion rather than walk the 10 feet or so behind me to revive them.

Use a taxi to get from one side of town to the other.

If my qt is on recharge I'll get killed so I can rez at a medcentre, cause I cant be bothered running back to town to hand in the quests.

Mount/Dismount is even faster. Can't use it everywhere though.

If the mobs I want to kill next are even only 5 seconds away running.. I still mount/speed/dismount on top of them just for the freebie on the companion and getting there one second faster. :D

^ this... i have noooo idea why they did not code fix this but i love it. big fight, mount dismount ... fully healed.

I bought and use priority transport to Outlaw's den on multiple alts, solely because I was too lazy to travel back the starship way whenever I level on Tatooine.

I did that, too, and eventually my laziness bit me in my shapely behind when I used it on a new character to start the Tatooine quest line, only to find myself in the middle of the desert, without any unlocked taxis or QT points and no way to get to the spaceport to start the quest line. With Priority Transport: Personal Starship still on CD I had to use the fleet pass and return to Tat by ship.

• 1 year later...
This is a fun thread. When I'm feeling lazy, I often use the Priority Transport: Capital World Legacy unlock to take me from the Spaceport to the city. Admittedly, I'd do this more before we connected the Kaas City speeders (which is one of my personal favorite quality of life features from 2.0), but still, it's a useful lazy move.

No, your laziest moments come during patch's and new content release >.<

On Makeb, i just jump down the cliffs after i finish a daily quest, doesn't matter how close the terminal is. It's faster.

Yes, and this just shows how BAD the original game design was with all the running around...

When you finish a mission, you should always have a no-cooldown instant travel back.

I think Amber's a manager or something these days.

Not to nit-pick; but maybe it was...

Perhaps, but there is no need to be rude directly to someone...

I would hope that no one would do it in person, so it shouldn't be done here...

Keep in mind, I see a difference between the following:

"Bioware, you aren't taking care of business, what kind of stupid decisions are you making these days?!?"

And:

"Amber, I am an unhappy customer, I feel that my concerns are not being addressed and the game is not in a proper state for release."

One is directed to the company, the other a person.