Rakghoul Event

Chemmie

Strange Sightings Reported | 01.13.2014, 11:45 AM

Strange animal attacks have been reported by soldiers serving on Alderaan. An investigation is currently underway.

Strange Sightings Reported | 01.13.2014, 12:08 PM

Quote: Originally Posted by MasterZeberum Where on Alderaan? Is it possible to find it now?:o

Or do I need to wait for debrefing?

Our sources have only reported sightings at the moment. Once we have more concrete information we will relay it you. Rest assured we are working around the clock to give you full coverage on this investigation.

Strange Sightings Reported | 01.13.2014, 02:38 PM

Reports of animal attacks increasing among Alderaanian forces. Killiks ruled out. Investigations ongoing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep up with the latest reports on

wow small galaxy...i was trying to decipher your location from the screenshot and realized i recognized the chat. i saw that conversation on the fleet earlier and i remember wondering why people were talking about the hutt expansion and level 60...anyways, any other clues as to where that lore objects is?

hmmm i'm not that familiar with Alderaan. I watched the video a couple times and didn't see anything I recognized. I've already wasted countless hours of my life driving around and exploring in this game, what's a couple more right?

edit: nevermind I found the location, on my first guess too...thx for the heads up!

Edited by blazeomatic

Hmm... so this begs the question. Will this event go live before the patch or after? The last Gree event went live before the reset and patch and that included the Christmas stuff.

This time, maintenance starts an hour earler than the maintenance before Gree event, so unless they bring down the server a few minutes too late, I suppose we have to wait until after maintenance for the event to start.

This time, maintenance starts an hour earler than the maintenance before Gree event, so unless they bring down the server a few minutes too late, I suppose we have to wait until after maintenance for the event to start.

Good point. Luckily I have a few hours in the morning free. Hopefully the servers will be back up sooner than expected. I'd like to get a good look at things before work.

And then... there is always Dulfy. Man... what would I do without Dulfy.

And then... there is always Dulfy. Man... what would I do without Dulfy.

Yeah... I don't care how fast you are at logging in after patch... Dulfy will beat you to it, AND have a detailed walk-through ready to go and published on her web site while you are still fiddling with your security key to log in. :p But if you are fast.. you can probably still catch her out on Tatooine, snacking and relaxing by a campfire as she plots here next information coup. :p:p

Dulfy is MMO Awesomeness that cannot be nerfed, interfered with, or in any other way gimped. :D

Edited by Andryah

Yeah... I don't care how fast you are at logging in after patch... Dulfy will beat you to it, AND have a detailed walk-through ready to go and published on her web site while you are still fiddling with your security key to log in. :p But if you are fast.. you can probably still catch her out on Tatooine, snacking and relaxing by a campfire as she plots here next information coup. :p:p

Dulfy is MMO Awesomeness that cannot be nerfed, interfered with, or in any other way gimped. :D

Wow, Andryah, QFT and you win 10 internet points.

"True'er" words have not been posted in these forums. :)

Oh no! Don't make Dulfy vs Chemayla = Amiga vs Atari / Xbox vs Playstation ...

The wordd is big enough for two good SWTOR sites (and more).

Speaking of Dulfy, they have posted the 2.5.2 patch notes and it doesnt have the Rakghoul event, instead we get the Bounty event for the coming week.

I'd be happy if the Rakghoul event happens next week... Or any week other than this week. lol

Going up North for a few days and wont have access to the game. Events always seem to happen when I'm not home. :rak_07: