Field Tech set for Scoundrel?

Drysdale

I'm pretty new to Scounrel and assumed Enforcer set was the set for our class, but the set bonuses blow.

I was told the Field Tech set was for Gunslingers, but I can see those set bonuses being more useful to me. Any reason I shouldn't go for Field Tech as a Scoundrel(Scrapper).

best set bonus ive seen in game is PVP 2-piece field tech. its moar orbital/flyby, i believe, but have yet to test since im lazy, granting a 33.33 damage increase to it, not to mention an additional chance for one of its epic ticks to crit. all i know is it goes from 3 booms to 4 on sniper. couple remodded battlemaster shells should make it wonderful in pve for any smuggler/agent regardless of ac. however the pve field tech bonuses are literally useless as above poster pointed out. 2-piece pve enforcer is really pretty good though, if you dont mind the look of the old endgame gear (/shudder) its the way to go for pve or pvp id say. pvp enforcer bonuses are quite meh, most people, especially pugs, aren't quick enough to know what do when a scoundrel pops smuggle, and more than half the player attacks in the game, including all dots i think, bypass dodge. Edited by LilTsar