wow 2 girls kissing in 2.0

fushnchips

Has this been tried with every class? If the one poster is correct, is it just a Smuggler deal for OGR, or is it possible they set it up with SGR and then one class (possibly Agent for Empire) for OGR?

I doubt it's class based. I'm guessing it had nothing to do with the smuggler class in the case of the republic side, just the writer decided she was a bit more open. I can however, confirm that Cytharat is not bi because the writer specifically said he was proud to have written him gay rather than bi on Twitter.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female agents can't romance Cytharat at least.
Ya he is male all the way. A guildie had a female pub character who did the romance with the lady and kept telling me to not try but I got a flirt option on my scoundrel so I was determined to get me some kisses hehe.

Has anyone managed to get anywhere with either sex on the pub side with the cathar that gives the heroic quest out I think in first or second area. she is in the tent. I haven't gotten any place with my male chars even though I had the flirt option. I am thinking maybe she is the specific girl-girl romance but don't have my female pub toons high enough to tell.

I doubt it's class based. I'm guessing it had nothing to do with the smuggler class in the case of the republic side, just the writer decided she was a bit more open. I can however, confirm that Cytharat is not bi because the writer specifically said he was proud to have written him gay rather than bi on Twitter.

Gaaah...this actually made me think they should just make that a Smuggler class feature!

Smuggler Snuggler: The Smuggler can flirt their way into anyones heart.

Of course, I'm sure I'm the only one to find that to be a good idea. :p

Poor analogy. To be analogous he would have said 'people think this is dumb' not 'people are dumb'. In this case he said lesbians in the context of lesbians who play SWTOr being a very specific subset of people. Some may agree, some may not (like me. Doesn't give him the right to speak for a whole group of people, no one elected them as spokesperson.

Poor analogy. To be analogous he would have said 'people think this is dumb' not 'people are dumb'. In this case he said lesbians in the context of lesbians who play SWTOr being a very specific subset of people. Some may agree, some may not (like me. Doesn't give him the right to speak for a whole group of people, no one elected them as spokesperson.

Or they did and you forgot to register! Or you voted for that other person! Did you vote for that other person?

*sweeps the dead votes away* >_>;;

Human sexuality was around much longer than conservatives and liberals.

However, I don't know of any Liberals attempting to force others to conform

to their political and/or religious views. Just sayin

The clip by the OP makes me laugh every time I watch it. That Hutt is a whoot.

So these are the only two implemented SGR options? If so, imps can only get male-male and pubs only female-female?

Imps can only get male-male, and reps can have male-female or female-female, + everyone can flirt with marcobinocular & seeker droid missiong givers, I think.

The Jedi Code doesn't say anything about '2 girls kissing' does it?

Nah...I think my Jedi's fine XD

Fourthing it :D

But it does say something about forming attachments of any kind with anyone. :p Though that rule seems to have exemptions for Jedi they deem...worthy? Able to handle having an attachment without losing themself to the dark side? Unsure what exactly lets them decide. :p

But it does say something about forming attachments of any kind with anyone. :p Though that rule seems to have exemptions for Jedi they deem...worthy? Able to handle having an attachment without losing themself to the dark side? Unsure what exactly lets them decide. :p

my consular tells iresso that the council is lenient with jedi they believe can handle it. i also got some mail from iresso sort of confirming that.

and yeah, the council doesn't care who you're lovin', just if you're experienced enough to handle it. the council separated juhani and belaya because of their connection.

Its still stupid and restricting, they could have at least made 2 for each faction rather than gays in empire only and lez in republic.

With what? I guess they could have made it so you flirt with Lemda's uncle. Is there a female in the planet storyline Empire side? Haven't done it yet, since I have one character at 55 and still working on getting others to 50 (O.O Must see storylines!)

With what? I guess they could have made it so you flirt with Lemda's uncle. Is there a female in the planet storyline Empire side? Haven't done it yet, since I have one character at 55 and still working on getting others to 50 (O.O Must see storylines!)

i mean they could have easily added a male for the republic for guys to flirt with and the lady in charge of the empire operation could have been made lez easily.

and no the empire only has the sith dude

Edited by Kaisernick