Open World PVP saturday

rNColonel

I would Like to Get The PVP community together on both factions to join up in one huge Ops Group,

I would Like this to take Place In Outlaws Den, at 8 p.m Est Time,

If Any Imp Players that would take Responsibility on getting your group put together please post hear and have imp pvper message you for a inv

Pub side players if you ahve any interest in Open World pvp in out Laws Den Please Message Reckoner Saturday around 7:45 P.M Est any other questions please ask on this forum post

Azure Blades - Reckoner- Focus Guardian

I would love to help you orginize this. I will be making a post on the Pax forums shortly.

P.S. It was good having you chase me around WZs the last couple of nights Reckoner. :p

Mort

Pax is also holding a cross faction Imperius Dominus R-PVP event on friday night. It is the continuation of our "Sage and Blood" thread. Please come out and particiapate if your interested.

I have spoken to a number of Pax people and we are going to make a push to have members there. I will be there for sure after 2100 est. At least 5 or 6 of us. A couple of our Dominus Borthers have expressed interest as well.

Edit:

Infidel, Our PVP officer has backed this now and has pretty much implemented that the Hounds (our PVP Division) are required to attend if logged in during this event.

See yos all there.

Edited by DarthBror

Very awesome guys, the way this is looking its gonna be a enjoyable night, i will try having this frapped and ill havve a posting up on the video when its done, but over all i am greatfull for the help mort, if this Seems Like a Success

i might wanna start doing this once a week to maybe once every other week.

Even if people arent pvpers and wanna get involved in The Ebon Hawk Community everyone is welcome to tag along

i think im gonna have one rule tho when this is under way and that is do not camp the spawn areas of both imp and pub sides, thatll allow people to get in there and enjoy them selves

I really love this idea of getting the entire pvp community into one big battleground! Should be fun seeing both sides face off.

I will be happy to contribute to either side, mostly which ever side is less represented to help even out the numbers.

~ Elandria / Faerie

I will try to round up a group of Harbingers--should be at least a few of us there, at some point during this.

If it gets too big for Outlaw's Den, the areas surrounding Outlaw's Den are pretty nice for mass PvP, too, I think, as long as we're just doing cross-faction and everyone's flagged for World PvP.