SDU No Longer Raiding & Unsubbed

DkSharktooth

It was a good run but it seems like Shadow Dragon Universe is done. The new content was more of the same for PVE and PVP and wasn't enough to keep our interests peeked as well as other guilds as shown by the obvious population number drops.

I am also saying my farewell once again, and this time I will not be back even if my guild pays for my sub. I no longer feel interested in this game because there is no imagination involved in new content and it is all just recycled boss mobs and civil war 3.0 turret capture with an explosion. I am taking a break and may come back to try ilum 2.0 or the new expansion but I am pretty sure it will be as expected from bioware for those of us who have been around for a while, we know it will be disappointing. I don't mind subbing to this game and would like to play with my friends, but there is no reason to sub right now. The content released doesn't last for 6-8weeks till the next content release, it feels like you should log in for 1-2 weeks when there is new content, then unsub until next content is released, which will most likely also be disappointing. It's getting well known that bioware doesn't know what their community needs and wants and keeps releasing the utmost useless content like more space missions and Same Gender Romance when there is a clear indication that nobody wants this and development time should be used otherwise. I'm sure most of you know what the state of the game really is and I don't have to point it out.

Well that's all I had to say,

Nice knowing you all.

Edited by DkSharktooth

It was a good run but it seems like Shadow Dragon Universe is done. The new content was more of the same for PVE and PVP and wasn't enough to keep our interests peeked as well as other guilds as shown by the obvious population number drops.

I am also saying my farewell once again, and this time I will not be back even if my guild pays for my sub. I no longer feel interested in this game because there is no imagination involved in new content and it is all just recycled boss mobs and civil war 3.0 turret capture with an explosion. I am taking a break and may come back to try ilum 2.0 or the new expansion but I am pretty sure it will be as expected from bioware for those of us who have been around for a while, we know it will be disappointing. I don't mind subbing to this game and would like to play with my friends, but there is no reason to sub right now. The content released doesn't last for 6-8weeks till the next content release, it feels like you should log in for 1-2 weeks when there is new content, then unsub until next content is released, which will most likely also be disappointing. It's getting well known that bioware doesn't know what their community needs and wants and keeps releasing the utmost useless content like more space missions and Same Gender Romance when there is a clear indication that nobody wants this and development time should be used otherwise. I'm sure most of you know what the state of the game really is and I don't have to point it out.

Well that's all I had to say,

Nice knowing you all.

SDU will be missed... however can I have your stuff?

Regards,

KK

Edited by Krazy_Karl

Surprised you stayed this long to be honest. You're right though, this is a fail game thats only worth a peek every time new content is released then unsub after. I would been long gone if this wasnt star wars, but im stuck with this garbage game. What game you going to play now? You're the best player I know and the only one I can say I cant compete and is better than me which is why I would target you 24/7. But youre not too far from me ;). Was fun while it lasted even though you were a jerk on the original server getting your 8 man with full Battlemaster spawn camping us who were barely champion geared for 15 minutes ignoring objectives. Too bad things didnt work out. Ill probably join you soon, they already perma banned me from the forums and Cail no longer plays. L8tr.

-Churb

Edited by hobrogaming

Surprised you stayed this long to be honest. You're right though, this is a fail game thats only worth a peek every time new content is released then unsub after. I would been long gone if this wasnt star wars, but im stuck with this garbage game. What game you going to play now? You're the best player I know and the only one I can say I cant compete and is better than me which is why I would target you 24/7. But youre not too far from me ;). Was fun while it lasted even though you were a jerk on the original server getting your 8 man with full Battlemaster spawn camping us who were barely champion geared for 15 minutes ignoring objectives. Too bad things didnt work out. Ill probably join you soon, they already perma banned me from the forums and Cail no longer plays. L8tr.

-Churb

Perma-Banned? What did you do? I am pretty much done myself, but for other reasons. I am finally back in the gym and just rather devote my free time to being a gym rat. Best of luck to ya Skill maybe down the line I will see you in another game.

Edited by Nbkan

Which is it?

When you unsubscribe, you are labeled preferred status once your sub runs out. This allows people the option to come back and check new updates in the future. Playing without your guild or friends is depressing, so most people leave after their guild stops playing and friends stop playing, ergo the unsub epidemic we have witnessed in the past year due to lack of quality content.

Edited by DkSharktooth

Hate to see you go, if it was a sinking guild alone that ran you away then you'd be welcome in <Unconquered> although we are a new guild we are a flourishing pve/pvp guild.

However, I cannot fix a lack of game excitement. So my best wishes and good luck to you. It was fun seeing you in the warzones.

• 2 years later...