They remove all the premade vs solo que posts?

Ionna

Dont see any on the first few pages atm and search didnt bring any returns. Was just coming to whine some more while waiting to que for yet another round vs a premade with 6 sweepers and 2 ops heals at 5 am server time.

...and for the premaders that say they just want a challenge...they do this to avoid the 4 man que limitations and get all 8 of their ppl in there so they can have more of a challenge I guess.

Edited by Ionna

D...and for the premaders that say they just want a challenge...they do this to avoid the 4 man que limitations and get all 8 of their ppl in there so they can have more of a challenge I guess.

It might have become infested with personal attacks. Like the ones you are throwing out there now.

Discuss the issue, not the players.

Edited by Veniras

Obviously he is talking about an exploit used in a low pop time period for PvP solo. Honestly this is bound to happen there are going to be those out there who want to cheat the system and get as much medals as possible with little resistance.

Like I said any group consisting 4 players in a queue team warrants a mark as a Premade, especially if they are from the same guild.

If anything if a system finds they are the same players who are from the same guild or are friends then they should split the group into another PvP match.

personal attack? I guess if calling out premades that are making solo que pvp not fun and ruining the game for the majority sized grp in the game (solo quers) and causing the game to shrink and fail....then I guess youre right.... Tho Id call it a personal attack on the solo que ppl

...plus the fact that they are trying to get or getting around the 4 man limit by playing at low pop times using all fotm makeup adds to it ...but IM not bitter

edit to remove the BW post thing since it was on page 3

Edited by Ionna

The way you worded it, it sounded like a personal insult on the premaders to me.

Queue dodging is of course a problem. But don't shoehorn players ;)

BTW, BW did not remove any threads. Currently it's on page 3.

Edited by Veniras

Obviously he is talking about an exploit used in a low pop time period for PvP solo. Honestly this is bound to happen there are going to be those out there who want to cheat the system and get as much medals as possible with little resistance.

Like I said any group consisting 4 players in a queue team warrants a mark as a Premade, especially if they are from the same guild.

If anything if a system finds they are the same players who are from the same guild or are friends then they should split the group into another PvP match.

that's not cheating the system. I'm sorry, but it's not. I'm pro- solo queue idea. It's not like I'm saying L2P, puggles. Nevertheless, it's not cheating anything to coordinate when you queue with your friends/buddies/guildies/whatever.

this argument boils down to bad pugs dont like facing good players.

not every premade is good. in fact, i would wager a hefty sum that the VAST majority of premades were terrible. voice communication does not suddenly turn a team into a powerhouse.

pug players only come to the forums crying after theyve lost a couple of times, usually to the same high level premade.

the "im a casual and dont have time for premades" argument is bs. I AM A CASUAL PLAYER, and somehow I am in a guild and have people to queue with when I am able to log in.

its an mmo, no one is preventing you from grouping up with people and forming your own premade. just because you dont WANT to, doesnt mean other people should be penalized

Team playing based game encourages team play...therefore prelates are encouraged...so ye solo queu is wrong

2 options:stop playing or be social

Also, I can not (after paying a sub) endure to play with randoms when90% of the sw

Swtor pvp community lacks any type of pvp skill..the frustration when solo queuing is just too much to bare, I'm not here to teach,carry or "just play"..yes I'm an elitist jerk, but I never wanted to please everyone anyway..even when in a premade sometimes I get frustrated with the 4 randoms in the team...

I premade to be sure half the team knows what they are doing..since the majority doesn't ..

(this is why I suport rated pvp and rating

Requirements on gear.. Ratings are the only skill mesure available..and skill should be rewarded..not the lack of it)

Edited by filipesantana