Question about the Group Finder and Operations

Now, I'm one of the longer players in SWTOR (Bought the game around June), but I took a long break from September to about January in order to pay full attention to school. Now, I've been slowly re-adjusting to the game and adapting to changes, but I've noticed something odd. The Operations que in the Group Finder has recently and completely disappeared, and I've not a clue how to que for an Op anywhere else. I don't recall this happening when I used to play the game, and was wondering if this was a change made, a glitch, or just my memory failing.

A quick answer would be appreciated-- and if this is in the wrong forum section, please do move it accordingly.

Once you have done it twice in the week, they disappear from the page until the weekly reset.

If you are free to play, you cannot use the ops GF..

If you are not free to play, use the repair tool in the launcher, if that dont work, put in a ticket.

Edited by Mowermanx

Now, I'm one of the longer players in SWTOR (Bought the game around June), but I took a long break from September to about January in order to pay full attention to school. Now, I've been slowly re-adjusting to the game and adapting to changes, but I've noticed something odd. The Operations que in the Group Finder has recently and completely disappeared, and I've not a clue how to que for an Op anywhere else. I don't recall this happening when I used to play the game, and was wondering if this was a change made, a glitch, or just my memory failing.

A quick answer would be appreciated-- and if this is in the wrong forum section, please do move it accordingly.

8-person Story Mode for Eternity Vault and Karagga's Palace are available through group finder. You are level 50, right?

Does you group finder window look like this? http://i705.photobucket.com/albums/ww51/GidreaLightsky/groupfinder_zps314e6a22.jpg (Karagga's Palace should be on there, too, right next to Eternity Vault. I'm just locked out)

If it doesn't, you probably should put in a ticket.

Edited by Gidrea