False Emperor [ Heroic & Regular ]

I've tried to do the Heroic and Regular versions of False Emperor, and both times it seems impossible to get past the first actual boss, the Bounty Hunter and his Ship.

Every attempt, the turrets would work once and then never again send the ship back once it closed back in; therefore, we were wiped by the gradual 100%-200%-300%-400% buff of the ship's rockets.

This isn't the first tine we've encountered boss buggs, either. Reven, from Foundry - I'm sure most of you are aware of that.

It seems awfully difficult to gear up for Ops via PVE when half of the flashpoints don't work properly or have VASTLY different difficulty curves.

Is PVP really the only way to acquire appropriate gear in a timely fashion?

I havent been in THIS instance, but there are towers in Wargames FP, which might be tricky to understand too...

IF those towers works similar then :

- DONT press any buttons - tower shot iself

- Just hold right mouse button and rotate tower.

- Whenever there is any target in front of tower it fire automaticly

- Any button pressed, cause you to 'dismount'

It works. Have one guy run straight to the middle turret as soon as the fight starts. The ship should come active almost at the same time as you engage the boss. Fire once, the ship resets. As soon as the ship comes back down, repeat. Just have this one dude stand at the middle turrret the whole fight and kill the ship as soon as it becomes active.

Simple.

To support the OP, the boss does indeed sometimes bug and the cannons stop working, I smacked 6 shots into the ship once and it just laughed at me. You have to do a hard reset on the boss by just engaging him an wiping without using any of the guns to un-bug the ship, after that it's killable using the standard tactics.