Looking for Guild

akraven

Ok I am going to try this again with a few modifications...

I am returning to the game after a few months hiatus. I am currently leveling a vanguard with my wife (she's playing a sage), and have a 55 scoundrel, 55 sentinel, and a 55 operative. I am legacy level 40, and raided in a pve guild on another server completing hm progression content. I have lots of experience in ops, in swtor and other games.

I am primarily looking for a guild that me and my wife can join that has the following attributes:

1. Friendly active players.

2. Mature atmosphere.

3. Ok with both casual (my wife) and less than casual players.

4. Runs ops regularly on West Coast time. For raiding purposes I would prefer to play my scoundrel or operative as dps and fill in for heals when needed.

We enjoy rping, but that isn't a make or break deal. I enjoy pvp, but am not super competitive about it.

I am open to other roles, and leveling something else if it would be more useful (though I will continue to play my vanguard with the wife).

I would consider playing on the Imp side, and can bring over several 55's for the right situation, though my wife probably wouldn't come along.

You can contact me playing on:

Two'coins - Smuggler

Zaeal - Sentinel

Vorian - Vanguard

Lash'er - Operative

Might I suggest a community that can house all your characters, regardless of class, or faction?

RP-based, but certainly doing end game raiding and ranked warzones?

THE JEDI ORDER | community of guilds has 6 guilds, over 2500 members worldwide.

We are based on a PST server and thus most all events are evenings/weekends PST.

Each of our guilds is class based, for RP reasons.

So, your Jedi characters would go to THE JEDI ORDER, your Trooper to Republic SpecForce, your sith to THE SITH ORDER etc.

if you are interested, check out http://www.jediswtor.com for more information on all the guilds.

• 3 weeks later...
Ok I am going to try this again with a few modifications...

I am returning to the game after a few months hiatus. I am currently leveling a vanguard with my wife (she's playing a sage), and have a 55 scoundrel, 55 sentinel, and a 55 operative. I am legacy level 40, and raided in a pve guild on another server completing hm progression content. I have lots of experience in ops, in swtor and other games.

I am primarily looking for a guild that me and my wife can join that has the following attributes:

1. Friendly active players.

2. Mature atmosphere.

3. Ok with both casual (my wife) and less than casual players.

4. Runs ops regularly on West Coast time. For raiding purposes I would prefer to play my scoundrel or operative as dps and fill in for heals when needed.

We enjoy rping, but that isn't a make or break deal. I enjoy pvp, but am not super competitive about it.

I am open to other roles, and leveling something else if it would be more useful (though I will continue to play my vanguard with the wife).

I would consider playing on the Imp side, and can bring over several 55's for the right situation, though my wife probably wouldn't come along.

You can contact me playing on:

Two'coins - Smuggler

Zaeal - Sentinel

Vorian - Vanguard

Lash'er - Operative

Hello, would you like to join a mandalorian guild?