• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

-RENEGADE ORDER- (RO)

Lunga

Shizul

Oderrus

Anyone still kicking around? Played on Intrepid up until shortly before it was closed. Trader's Luck was our home base on Taris. Anyone still around? Would love to join up with the old group again. I know RO melded into NwRep after a while. Miss the old days, and would like to keep going in TOR.

• 2 weeks later...

Andar Dedev originally on Intrepid , the Chilastra, then starsider for the end, looking for my old fellow intrepidians.

Lyn-me, astric, valentine where are you!

Currently playing a Jedi shadow on Belgoth's Beacon and looking forward to server transfers to meet up with you guys and gals.

I'm sure some of you remember me, I'm on port nowhere my guild will be xfering to where the most competitive pvp is :) hope to see some of you there /wave andar been along time bud.

• 3 weeks later...

Keloran/Faolagan/Sigfryd/Rockhound/Huurton from Starsider here; was on HoG for a while with SPEC and other refugees but the server died and most stopped playing. I have Republic on Fatman now; dun not where my HoG Imps will end up.

God I miss space.

Edited by Keloran

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Robert Thomas Primus of Intrepid checking in. Just found this posting. Hoping to find others from the good old days here. Same may know me as the owner of MERC Weapons and Driveyards on Naboo just east of THEED.

Now on Shadowlands, same name, just a few changes

Edited by RobertLeeGates