Question of the Day 5/13/2013

If you could choose any SWTOR NPC, who would lead the Dark Council?

Personal Answer: Darth Malgus.

Pretty much all of my Imperial characters could get behind his vision for the New Empire... Although that wouldn't stop my Inquisitor from trying to take him down from the shadows.

But this game is not canon so i'm sure Drew have a real story were Revan is.

Where on earth did you get the notion that the game isn't canon???

Edited by Aehwe

Quinn. Then I'd step back and laugh when he would get confused on who's boots he should be licking.

But since he's not a sith or even Force-sensitive, I guess it wouldn't count. So. Hmm. Let's say Xalek and hope he would do whatever my inquisitor says, so he'd actually just be a suckpuppet and my inq actually leads it. Mwaahahahaah.

I would have joined Darth Malgus but as I didn't get the choice so I killed him. I just like his stance on aliens in the empire. Although have to say his much better in the game than the books, in the books his just a pointless killing machine with no real personality.

Satele Shan, I think it would be great twist to have her fall to the darkside and even better if it launched the expansion "The Fallen" in which Republic players that achieve level 55, Social X and Dark Side V could turn to the empire and Imperial players that achieve level 55, Social X and Light Side V could turn to the republic.

Of course they would have to complete an intense series of quests proven themselves to the Republic or the Empire, perhaps helping turn Shatele Shan Dark Side and maybe redeeming Darth Ravage to the light side.

I'd have to choose the Minister of Intelligence. Not only is he fearless with the personality to navigate Sith politics, but he's truly a "for the Empire!" type, who'll put the prosperity f the Empire above his personal agenda.

Though, after playing through Makeb, I definitely think Darth Marr would be a suitable back-up choice *if* I actually have to pick a force-user.

Darth Marr, he is the clear choice without a doubt. I am surprised people are even considering Malgus, not only is he a weakling that allows his emotions to control him instead of the other way around, but he is a traitor whose ill fated power grab served only to destabilize the Empire.

Marr on the other hand is the longest serving member of the Council and a proven and peerless warrior with a vision that can only strengthen the Empire. His iron will and unwavering resolve are just the rallying call the Empire needs to get behind.

Furthermore, with the support of the most enigmatic member of the Dark Council, the Darth Nox (aka the Inquisitor Player) and their alliance following the events on Makeb, there is little that can stand in the way of such a duo. Marr at the head and Nox behind the scenes.

If you think about it at all it's obvious, really.

Pfft. Dark Council, who needs 'em? Put Keeper in charge - much better prepared. Honestly, though:

The Star Cabal had the right idea. If only we'd had the opportunity to support them in some way...