**December 16th Waves**

KitOnlyHuman

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They been able to do weeks in one wave but today they'll just invite a day or two at a time....Cmon Bioware!!

They stated they had a large spike in December preorders..so much that it put them back to Dec 13th in rollouts. So I imagine there are more per day, and thats why it seems they arent doing as many as they were before, today.

Bah, pre-ordered on the 13th and was going to actually cancel the pre-order on Origin today but just noticed they charged my credit card yesterday evening. That really sucks, being charged the 5 euro and not even having access. Wouldn't have bothered if I knew I'd never have a chance of getting in due to pre-ordering so late. At the rate they started the waves today, December 13th pre-orders will be lucky to get in by next Monday.

Not really that bothered, just annoyed at being charged the 5 euro when there's little hope of getting access for anything more than 1 day.

personally I think they are just having a big 'ol laugh at the rest of the people waiting to get in. I sincerely doubt that the last week of Dec had more pre order redemptions than July/Aug when they were doing days/weeks at a time...

ONE DAY on the first wave? Utter BS