Favorite Flashpoint?

Yeah, my favourite so far is the foundry - again for obvious reasons.

I expect that will change in the future when i play the final four flashpoints as they're both two part and just look really fun - especially the rakghoul one. :rak_03:

Like to hear what people think of the last four, are they any gd?

Kaon under siege because it reminds me of left 4 dead and is a lot more exciting than most of the other flashpoints.

Especially the bit with the turret, even if it can be hard if the group isn't cooperating. After that is false emporer, which feels pretty epic throughout.

Least favorite is directive 7 tbh. I think it's boring and the end boss is a flipping WALL and a claw from one of those vending machine things where you have to lift a toy and drop it into the chute - I mean really?

I hate when I get that in random HM group finder ques.

Also athiss is probably my favorite low level fp because of the big armadillo you fight, still remember the first time I saw it heh.

While I don't like Directive 7 from a Star Wars lore perspective, I love doing it over Mumble with guildies so I can quote "the Claw decides who will stay and who will go" with a little green alien voice at the appropriate time.

Foundry > Lost Island > Red Reaper (...)

Red reaper and LI.

Red reaper has a neat feel to it, LI for the original challenge it had .

This, a million times over. Red Reaper was crazy fun when I ran it the one of two times I was able to find a group for it pre-LFG. It was a good challenge, due to mechanics actually forcing you to do more than look for adds and move out of fires.

Red Reaper HM could, and should, destroy 50s the same way LR-5 does in Lost Island HM. As Karasuko said, I love lost island for the challenge.

The first time I cleared it I was using 2 pieces of Tionese and lvl 22 / 23 epic mods. I think I had 18k HP at the time. We took 5 hours to learn it with melee dps that first time and went absolutely nuts the first time we cleared it. It was deeply satisfying.

Just played though Collicoid Wargames again for the first time in ages, been leveling up an Alt and she's finally at lvl 40) and it was such a lot of fun, especially the puzzle sections.

Really wish they'd do a HM version of this so I can run through it again with my Main toon and actually be challenged