Into the Darkness PVP

DarkCyanide

Q'd for Regs earlier today with my guild and had a few Into The Darkness on our team for Huttball. Low and behold we were facing 4 more on the other team. The Darkness players on my team would constantly pass to their players on the opposing team or Extricate me into the fire so i couldnt score. While Team Rancor is still currently recruiting for RWZ, we are faced with doing regs to get better and hope to have fair competitive games. Sabotaging so your friends on the other side can win is a new low. I for one hope you guys dont leave the RWZ when Team Rancor gets ready.

Into the Darkness are WZ trading comm farming bads.

in a Civil War match today 3 Into the Darkness players sat at snow the ENTIRE game doing nothing. I believe Lvein got a picture with names.

Edited by Darth_Precursor

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In light of this new info I'd love to hear some constructive thoughts from our friend Caeliux.

I think its cheap and lame what they are doing.

I also think alot of this is trolling.

My only advice for them now is either disband or actually start trolling the other guilds with forum trolling and pics.

I got my popcorn, hope they listen, if not booooooo this movie sucks!

Edited by Caeliux

I think its cheap and lame what they are doing.

I also think alot of this is trolling.

My only advice for them now is either disband or actually start trolling the other guilds with forum trolling and pics.

I got my popcorn, hope they listen, if not booooooo this movie sucks!

Team Rancor has no motives to troll Into the Darkness. Everything we've said here is true.

By no means is Team Rancor trying to troll. We have been around since launch, have had very competitive battles with the likes of Majinn, Wolfslashfox, Gudarzz, and many more back on Infinite Empire. But if ANYONE of my guildies, officers included, were to sabotage a WZ and i found out they would be kicked immediately. I play SWTOR to have fun just as most of you all do as well. While i love being challenged, having my own teammates try to give the match away is pathetic. You are doing NO ONE any good. I've even recently kicked someone out of my guild just for bashing on other players in a WZ. Neither I nor Team Rancor puts up with it. We have always and will always continue to be respectful towards others and their guilds, Until you go and do something disgraceful to the game.

By no means is Team Rancor trying to troll. We have been around since launch, have had very competitive battles with the likes of Majinn, Wolfslashfox, Gudarzz, and many more back on Infinite Empire. But if ANYONE of my guildies, officers included, were to sabotage a WZ and i found out they would be kicked immediately. I play SWTOR to have fun just as most of you all do as well. While i love being challenged, having my own teammates try to give the match away is pathetic. You are doing NO ONE any good. I've even recently kicked someone out of my guild just for bashing on other players in a WZ. Neither I nor Team Rancor puts up with it. We have always and will always continue to be respectful towards others and their guilds, Until you go and do something disgraceful to the game.

Oh snap, sup Cowabunga, didn't recognize the name 'til just now.

My eyes are bleeding OMG!

On a serious note like what u say there, I love seeing guilds that take being respectful serious.

On topic: Where is the OP who made this thread, can't stand up for their guild?

I love seeing your guild in warzones on my repub. Whenever I see a premade of 4 <Into the Darkness>, a smile comes across my face because I know it's a free win. Most of your guild are smashers, and yet they fail at that. Not to mention you win trade. Also, whenever you are against eachother, you sabotage games. :rak_03:

• 3 weeks later...
I love seeing your guild in warzones on my repub. Whenever I see a premade of 4 <Into the Darkness>, a smile comes across my face because I know it's a free win. Most of your guild are smashers, and yet they fail at that. Not to mention you win trade. Also, whenever you are against eachother, you sabotage games. :rak_03:

I finally have to comment. I have been a new guild member for 2 months, running prevp (as all my characters are 30-40) but still playing with the higher lvl 50s, although technically having bias from being a new member to the guild, I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

Have these "fixing" of games and wins happened with Into the Darkness, sure I can imagine it has. Where I am also sure it has with other new guilds with enough people to get 2+ ranked WZ teams every night. Although I am not a 50, I am in the Guild chat all night and on vent, and all I hear is about queuing up for WZs, getting as many people playing as possible and playing games. Not once have I heard them scheduling or trying to play either other or fix the games.

And to blame the ENTIRE reason you sit in an empty lobby on the Guild also seems quite ridiculous... because apparently we are the only guild to play?

Either way, just wanted to comment and say that sure somewhere in the guild there might be a few bad apples, but they exist in your guilds too. Spamming trolls, WZ comm farmers, etc. So in a guild of 250+ with 30-50 members on every night, don't lump us all in with your blanket generic statements. I can just comment on my experience as a new guild member saying I have no experienced this "cheating" everyone speaks of and have only gotten good information and help from the high lvls in the guild.

Also the first post was just a Guild Promo, and turned into a Troll onslaught.

***And to throw some trash talk in, because i think it does facilitate better PVP games, competition and rivalries, To the person I am quoting on this comment, I think you are trash and I would stomp you any day of the week :) In a lowbie lobby of course haha, cheers!

Edited by GTO_Snipey

My guild has no bad apples.

Yeah I am sure If you have 10 people in your guild and you run one ranked game a week it would be pretty easy to keep them all in line. Anything more then that you are lying to yourself and making another troll comment. Thinking you can monitor the behavior of a 200+ guild at all times from boosting, spamming, etc is either extremely naive (meaning stupid) or extremely moronic.

Into the Darkness

We are a Ranked Warzone Guild. Our is focus on training and gearing for 8 man Ranked Warzone Gaming and competitive play. We accept all levels and classes, good attitudes only. Ragers and haters need not apply.

This is hardcore PVP, be ready to be rolled and have a good time. We offer feedback and training. Additionally we raid and complete PVE content to compliment our PVP stats.

Our guild currently has 100+ members, with over 50 50s geared and ready to play. If you want an active PVP environment with non-stop Ranked Warzones, this is the guild for you!

PST our Officers in game:

Taisia/Xandrila

Zorander/Panis

Derthprime

Maldrix/Si'tanix

Into the Darkness PVP

intothedarknesspvp.proboards.com

hello yes how i join i very hardcore

I guess all i'm asking is that if into the darkness wants to win trade, do it on the off times. It's not the fact they wont fight anyone outside of their guild that irritates the "mean" guilds, its the fact that when you leave the match before the fight has even started - you mess everyone else up. So if that's your preferred method of practicing do it on less busy hours or stay in the actual match.

Pro tip - when you stay in the match even if its a loosing 1, not only do you become better by knowing how your enemy plays, you become better because you know who in your own guild can step up and make things happen in your favor during the match.

Edited by Rilok_Singz

It's not the fact they wont fight anyone outside of their guild that irritates the "mean" guilds, its the fact that the n you leave the match before the fight has even started - you mess everyone else up. So if that's your preferred method of practicing do it on less busy hours .”

My last comment, just the fact you start a sentence with 'it's not the fact they wont fight anyone outside their guild' completely makes me loose all respect for the rest of your statement. Even if there is a guild using having tons of members to boost wins and get better gear, the fact you see a guild do that a few times makes you think that they only want to play each other is retarded. More accurate to say 'there are people in into the darkness that win boost'. I have a comment then, all the comments that have been on this OP are from trolls.... same thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd give my two cents after more than a shocking few games with this guild. I wasnt surprised when I saw all the negative posts here on this thread. They sat in the end zone most the game in hutball doing nothing but sitting there while the other team continued to score to 6, on top of that he was proud and bragging about it. Said we should be taking the ball to the end zone without the help of the 4 in Into the Darkness doing absolutely nothing. Completely fail pvp guild and have never seen a good round when im unlucky enough to get into a warzone w/them. After calling them out one of their members Ldeathl proceded to call me a "g-- f----t". Not only is this guild bad they have no respect and cannot back up their arrogance with skill.

For Ldeathl here is the "g__ f____t" you claimed I am.

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3162/dscn3980s.jpg

Edited by Saelowyn