Pyrotech Mercenary with High Velocity Cylinder

vimm

No, you misunderstand entirely. None of the points would be wasted at all, and no, I don't want to be an Arsenal Mercenary, lol. I'm talking about using the Pyrotech tree, with the 35% armor penetration. Again, I'd be missing out on the DoT from Combustible Gas Cylinder, as well as the 2 second slow you gain from that proceedural effect - though you obviously wouldn't pick up the snare box in said case.

Explain to me how exchanging a 4 second DoT for 35% armor penetration is gimped, without being so narrow-sighted and forming irrelevant analogies. You still have Incendiary Missle, as well as all other benefits from the Pyrotech tree.

"proc" is short for procurred effect, not proceedural effect.

wow really? you just said you werent using combustion gas cylinder, yet you get the 2 specific talents that focuses on combustion gas cylinder, AND you get nothing to improve the use of high velocity cylinder, whats the point of this thread? stop spouting out nonsense and confusing other people plz, your just making yourself look retarded and confusion new players with false ideas

I'm a Valor 68 Merc Pyro and I've used High Velocity ammo. On the Battle for Ilum Flashpoint in Hard Mode you need to use it. Not gonna say more about it than that so as not to spoil the quest for those who haven't done it. But other than special situations, I don't see the value.

wow really? you just said you werent using combustion gas cylinder, yet you get the 2 specific talents that focuses on combustion gas cylinder, AND you get nothing to improve the use of high velocity cylinder, whats the point of this thread? stop spouting out nonsense and confusing other people plz, your just making yourself look retarded and confusion new players with false ideas

lol, you are one crazy dude.