Objective points in Voidstar

Tidalwiz

Heya folks.

So I was playing voidstar a few minutes ago, and I placed 3 bombs successfully.

At the end of the game, I was awarded 0 objective points.

I was wondering what actually counts towards this.

Just wondering

Edited by Tidalwiz

One thing I think would be beneficial to implement would be, when planting, a certain amount of Obj points scale with the "bomb planting progression." So for example lets say, 1000 Obj points are earned for a full plant (or 800 scaling it with the time it takes, but lets keep it at 1000 for the sake of easiness). If you are planting the bomb and get halfway before interrupted, that person who hit you gets the 500 points.

But lets say the points don't activate until its at least 30% so people who spam the bomb and get hit aren't just feeding the defenders points.

Its because even though they say their system is "objective" but in reality you dont get any rewards for completing the match objectives. The only thing you get rewards for is killing, damage, and healing. If you're not doing on of those 3 things, you wont get rewards.

It would be nice for them to actually switch to an objective system, but that is highly unlikely.

Voidstar objective points are utterly broken. I've gotten 10k+ on Alderaan for just sitting at turrets no one attacks. Meanwhile, I get 0 for being one of two people at the door the entire match because no one came my way and the enemy team sucked, and I get 0 for defending someone who ninja-planted to the data core in under 3 minutes.