LOTS of AFKs in Warzones

Resinball

Therre is no way to report a player AFK in a warzone, as long as they arent in teh starting zone they cant be booted, i have seen several players sitting invisible afk in the corners of BGs so they can get the money and the XP while the resto of us do the work. you need a report AFK button.

+1, def needs to be addressed, bioware. some sort of wow-like deserter system is simple and relatively cheap to implement.

Which is used to grief the hell out of people. I haven't seen anyone afk in any WZ at all. Not saying it doesn't happen but I believe you get auto-kicked for inactivity.

Truly a old annoyment, thats passes on from game to game.

Brings fourth bad behavior in others.

Like whiners who don't see that they dont play properly, and nags and gags at everyone else(for instance, new players who still needs to adapt to the game etc.)

People who looses matches after matches because they face "pugs" (premade groups) and then expcet a team of randoms to coordinate and be flawless at everything.

whats worse is that whiners just whine, then start to sit around doing nothing other than whining.

(you cant que full groups, but with a group of four that has their roles and knows more or less what their are doing, pose enough challange against newcommers, solo quers and so on)

I have seen what looks like someone with a second account both in the same BG, because only 1 of the 2 characters would move at a time and they had similar names. It was funny I killed both of them. 1 would attack the other just stand there, then the other attacks. Did it 2x to be sure it was happening, but I really didn't care double kills for me. :p

-Ender

Agreed.

I played all this past weekend in PVP and leveled myself 4 levels - which was great. But over and over, I kept seeing this one particular toon in almost all of my WZ. Geogewin on "Shadow Hand" server. He was afk in the back of the map in every situation. People in the WZs took to reporting him for spam in the hopes that a GM might remove him.

He was level 29. I wonder how many of those levels, and how much money, he got from other peoples' work.

Geogewin on Shadow Hand. Worthless.

I haven't seen an afker yet. Not to mention afking in a warzone does virtually nothing except get them some EXP. They will hardly get any commends due to you actually having to do something to get them.

Love the system to be honest, but could use a kick feature for those who have seen it.

Edited by EvaLee

No cross server queueing removes the anonymity factor and the "I don't care what these people think of me" factor. Which is prevalent in certain other games. The community will police itself.

How, pray tell, will the community police itself?