NA transfers?

-Holmes

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean like Taktics everlasting sprint in PvP?

Im guessing you don't know how a scrapper scoundrel works, since you chain the out of stealth sprint pretty effectively once you get good at the class and understand when to attack someone and when to not, so you can stealth up again from dropping out of combat, then unstealth, sprint etc etc.

Only thing I can say about taktics is that he is twinked out and easily ruins lowbie pvp for people who dont take lowbie pvp very seriously.

Hardly hacking by giving yourself the best gear at lvl 49 and understanding your class :rolleyes:

Fun times poor pve carebears

Carthy!!!!! do the Australian taxpayers a favour and get a job! instead of farming PUGs in lowbie gear....This is why the server is dead (no skill in this game, just your gear and a pocket healer) so have fun jumping around the fleets emoting everyone...

Carthy!!!!! do the Australian taxpayers a favour and get a job! instead of farming PUGs in lowbie gear....This is why the server is dead (no skill in this game, just your gear and a pocket healer) so have fun jumping around the fleets emoting everyone...

The butthurt is strong in this one :mon_rolleyes:

Why don't you do your self a favour and **** off because at the end of the day your *********** trash

Edited by Didy_Kush

you mean like Taktics everlasting sprint in PvP?

Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Infinite Sprint.

Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Sneak > Stealth > Unstealth > Infinite Sprint.

Sounds about right

Thread off topic in record time!!

My 2 cents: I've talked to a few people now that have transferred to us (Dalborra) from the other apac servers because we have the most active population of the apac servers.

I would suggest we all give consolidating on Dalborra a shot before transferring back to US servers

I understand that some people feel the need to **** stir constantly for some inexplicable reason (Carth being one of them), but really there's no need to do this, especially in an unrelated thread. While I get that on the forums Carth might seem like a cynical troll, I can assure you that even though he's a powertech, he's also a good player and an all around nice guy. No need to say he's a bad player just cause you don't like him, cause he's better than a hell of a lot of other people i've played with. Edited by Vindrik

Harby's pop is huge when it says standard pop it has like 750 ppl on each fleet over multiple instances and most planets as well.. drop me a line have a 23 vanguard there called get ready for it Spk'vanguard :) i pvp only on it and with a 220ms using Leatrix Latency Fix used by wow players for like a decade :) i have no problems or issues with spikes and i get 46ms on Dal solid when i aint downloading in the background :p

anyway add me to ya friends list... oh also pops on there are insane 5 GF's and 7 PvPs in 3 hours...and also at our dinner times like server shutdown times there is nearly double on that server then Dal and just gets more and more busy'er through the night...

true mate BUT! carthy has the skill and personality of a monkey :cool:

Skill of a monkey must be enough to come make you cry here :rolleyes: Please enlighten me with your toon name -

Sorry that your complete trash upset you get steamrolled day in day out by NS premades sure I have gear guess what I actually worked for it sure I run with a healer pocket healer? no Daf heals everybody to the best of her ability playing with constant 400+Ping just because I pvp with the same person all the time does not make them my pocket healer and if it did would that make Lycaon and Areesa my pocket DPS? no we play together because we play well together and have done for along time as we were all in Cake Is Real and now being in a strong PVE guild not many of them step into PVP so its pretty much the same people to queue with.

Now I completely apologise that you have become this upset you feel the need to soak the forums in your tears about me but like I said in my first post you are probably 99.99% complete trash (most likely are as theres only a handful of players I think are good) so take your tears else where.

Thanx in advance <3 ;)

Edited by Didy_Kush

Skill of a monkey must be enough to come make you cry here :rolleyes: Please enlighten me with your toon name -

Sorry that your complete trash upset you get steamrolled day in day out by NS premades sure I have gear guess what I actually worked for it sure I run with a healer pocket healer? no Daf heals everybody to the best of her ability playing with constant 400+Ping just because I pvp with the same person all the time does not make them my pocket healer and if it did would that make Lycaon and Areesa my pocket DPS? no we play together because we play well together and have done for along time as we were all in Cake Is Real and now being in a strong PVE guild not many of them step into PVP so its pretty much the same people to queue with.

Now I completely apologise that you have become this upset you feel the need to soak the forums in your tears about me but like I said in my first post you are probably 99.99% complete trash (most likely are as theres only a handful of players I think are good) so take your tears else where.

Thanx in advance <3 ;)

Good Post ;) ! this is why your one of the most hated and targeted players on this server! You're a scrub in good gear with a pocket healer(s). And don't talk NS up they have nothing over MVP/IMVP....

:)

Hmm. Well seeing as a lot of people on Dalborra think I am Carthy's pocket healer, I just want to clarify that I'm not. Just because I group up with him and heal him up before most people can kill him, doesn't mean that I focus only on him. :p . I would focus on him more than others at times, but only because he takes just as much damage as me if not more. But I heal just about everyone if I can. For instance if I'm in a wz with Labyrinth on my team I keep her up while she heals other dps etc. I play on my pub rarely as well, even did some ranked with MVP one time. Had lots of fun, no troubles or drama just memebers of different guilds playing together. About NS having nothing over MVP... lol. MVP can have a strong premade team, and weak in others. But so can Face and NS. NS don't dominate this server, I don't think any really. But we'll see who has nothing over who when the real ranked games come into play. Otherwise your statement is invalid :p.

NS are organising a Rated night atm we have potentially 4 teams queing for friday night 2/11/12 so MVP step up and que as well.

NS have nothing on anyone, we just like to play.

so everyone stop trash talking and start pew pewing.

Daff is now my pocket healer. :)

Arya - Notorious synergy