No XP being gained from flashpoints Mandalorian Raiders through Collacoid War Games

USNavyy

I really have no idea what the issue is and it's been happening for a few weeks since the KDY fp came out. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but everytime I que up for an fp, no one in my group is getting xp. It seems to happen between MR and CWG, that's about 5 flashpoint xp going down the drain. I hope the devs can realize this and work on it.

I really have no idea what the issue is and it's been happening for a few weeks since the KDY fp came out. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but everytime I que up for an fp, no one in my group is getting xp. It seems to happen between MR and CWG, that's about 5 flashpoint xp going down the drain. I hope the devs can realize this and work on it.

Were you grouped with a high level? I was on my level 29 powertech and I joined Cademimu with a level 36 in my party. Nobody got experience and all the mobs were grey for the level 36. He was there because to get the group finder daily, he had to select all options and even at 7 levels above the flashpoint he was put into it. I wasted a good chunk of my experience boost because of that.

I've only been doing KDY since because I don't want to waste my time again.

On Progenitor there is no XP in Athiss as well.

have not checked all FP, but it is all looks bad.

Group level is appropriate, no high levels in party.

Most of all flashpoints last few weeks really are with NO XP.

Yep, since 2.6 theres been continual problems with XP.

I put in a ticket and the CS said they looked at my logs and said it was all ok...

Theres a few more threads in this section about this, surely they are not imagining things?

Were you grouped with a high level? I was on my level 29 powertech and I joined Cademimu with a level 36 in my party. Nobody got experience and all the mobs were grey for the level 36. He was there because to get the group finder daily, he had to select all options and even at 7 levels above the flashpoint he was put into it. I wasted a good chunk of my experience boost because of that.

I've only been doing KDY since because I don't want to waste my time again.

You cant join FPs once youre too over leveled because they simply disappear from your choices in the groupfinder.

Bioware have set up the level range that way, but this problem you speak of has been in the game since groupfinder was introduced, only now, the XP, instead of being reduced, is now 0.

Its the same with any planet in the game, the level you get there and the level you are by the time you leave can be 5 levels apart, and if you join a group to do a heroic with people at both ends of the spectrum you will recieve 0 XP, not a bit, not reduced, zero. This wasnt the case before 2.6, you would get reduced xp the higher the level of the players in your group.

Also, just playing on the planets in missions or out and about, you had 5 colours in the spectrum, red, orange, yellow, green and grey, in that order you got maximum XP and then reduced till you got to grey where you would get no XP at all.

Now, somewhere in the green spectrum it cuts off to 0, whereas before 2.6, if it was green, you would still get some xp, be it at a reduced rate.

Edited by Mowermanx

• 2 weeks later...

We did find out that there was a problem with how XP was granted based on group composition, but we sorted it out and this will get taken care of in 2.6.2! :tran_smile:

Well this has pretty much ruined double xp weekend for me, wanted to binge run fps all weekend

I feel that.

I was excited for weeks, I got 2 characters to 40 in preparation in the hope the game WOULD BE WORKING PROPERLY and I could get them both to 55 so I had something new and interesting to play endgame.

NOPE.

Thanks Bioware, I'm out.

I could imagine that this could happen if one or more characters were of considerably higher levels in KDY than others - take a level 55 vs. a level 20 in the same group, for example : The level 20 would get neartly no experience points in normal FPs anymore ... And since KDY is bolstered, this group composition can actually happen to level 20s ...