TDM matches and booster messages

bmharrison

I have a question about the messages that flash up in TDM. I get the normal ones from both sides (pilot x was destroyed by pilot y.....pilot z self-destructed, etc.), and I get the green messages when one of my teammates grabs a power-up. What I don't get is a red message for when an opposing team pilot gets a power-up. I only see it in the chat window in the corner (which is very hard to monitor while flying).

Is this a bug or working as intended? I get the feeling from other posts that other people get the big red message. It sure would make it easier to adjust tactics if I knew who had what. I just want to know what it's supposed to do so I know if I should put in a bug report. Thanks.

I have a question about the messages that flash up in TDM. I get the normal ones from both sides (pilot x was destroyed by pilot y.....pilot z self-destructed, etc.), and I get the green messages when one of my teammates grabs a power-up. What I don't get is a red message for when an opposing team pilot gets a power-up. I only see it in the chat window in the corner (which is very hard to monitor while flying).

Is this a bug or working as intended? I get the feeling from other posts that other people get the big red message. It sure would make it easier to adjust tactics if I knew who had what. I just want to know what it's supposed to do so I know if I should put in a bug report. Thanks.

That is to let you know who to avoid/kill (the damage overcharge) on the other team. Triple damage (bugged, supposed to be double) hits HARD and fast.

You should be getting damage boost message, that is only one that pops.

Ok, thanks....I know I'm not getting that one, because I specifically look for it and see it come up in my chat window without popping up on the screen. Guess I'll have to bug it.