Only ONE RP-PVP server per zone D:

Esaru

So I noticed there's only one RP-PVP server per time zone... is there any chance that the server is going to be completely full by the time I get into the head start? I'm a little disappointed there's only one of them :(

Like am I going to be forced into a server I don't want to be on because of this?

Edited by Esaru

when guilds were made they stated the type of server they wanted to be on

if there had been enough guilds wanting rp-pvp there would be more rp-pvp servers

bottom line, anyone in a guild has allocated slots for characters on a server with their guild and on the type of server they wanted

how many people pre ordered arent in guilds? chances are good the rp pvp server isnt going to be over flowing

if there had been enough guilds wanting rp-pvp there would be more rp-pvp servers

bottom line, anyone in a guild has allocated slots for characters on a server with their guild and on the type of server they wanted

how many people pre ordered arent in guilds? chances are good the rp pvp server isnt going to be over flowing

actually rp-pvp wasn't an option for guilds. their only option was rp-pve. rp-pvp was added later.

I think it's a little silly to base the amount of servers required solely on pre-launch guilds alone. I refuse to join guilds prior to an MMO launch for a huge number of reasons.

"Showing full" only represents an arbitrary threshold. They most likely set "full" thresholds on servers as a notification system to let them know when to issue the next wave of emails. They'll change what number constitutes full several times during rollout,

You'd have thought they would be able to tell by now whether they need more. Allegedly they are letting even more people in tomorrow and still more Thursday. Seems safe to assume that demand for RP-PVP servers will more than triple. Of course all this wave stuff does is postpone crunch time (unless they are getting ready to spin up new servers right now)

"Showing full" only represents an arbitrary threshold. They most likely set "full" thresholds on servers as a notification system to let them know when to issue the next wave of emails. They'll change what number constitutes full several times during rollout,

Yeah hopefully. Still concerning though considering I pre-ordered December 5th, so who knows when I'll be let in