No more adreanls in wzs?!?!

JEDlRevan

So if im reading the notes correctly, i will no longer be able to pop my power adreanl in wzs? If this is correct then whats the point of being biochem to use our adreanls in PVE? They already nerfed our medpacks to once a fight, the cooldowns are already 3min for the adreanls. If this is the case then make it so cybertechs cant use there gernades in WZs as well. Or am i just reading it wrong and have to remake my adreanls after 1.3 launchs? someone please clarify im ragging at work right now i apoligze for my bad grammer and spelling.

Well if they take back the requirement on biochem epics so that all can use them instead then there wouldn't be a need for them to do this to us. But yer there will need to be a reconciliation across the board.

Rather than nerf Mara's/Sent's they decided to decrease burst damage - the idea being that Mara's and Sent's aren't OP, their burst damage is just a bit too high. Whether this will have the intended effect.... Edited by AshlaBoga

they are going to introduce a new set of WZ adrenals that biochem players can craft and use in WZs so all usable adrenals in WZs will be consumed-on-use. I assume biochem players will also be able to sell these to everyone.

Only reusable stuff from Biochem in WZs will be the stims